An Update from Snowth (and a Public Opinion Needed)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You didn't have any anti-spyware program installed before? :confused: :eek: :concern:
Yeah, on my old laptop, there was some kind of little Anti-Spyware program installed on it, and it did a really great job too (I forget what the name of it was, though) but when I got this new(er) one, apparently no Anti-Spyware program was installed. *Shrug*

EDIT: Oh yeah, and on my old laptop, a pop-up blocker had been installed, but I don't have one on this one... unless I download a Google toolbar (yuck)... I'm betting that's how I got those Trojan Horses in the first place from a pop-up!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I wish you the very best of luck in getting your computer problems sorted out finally Snowths. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, what do you know, I ended up with one of the same Trojan Horse Downloaders again. Her-rumph!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow... I'm getting Trojan Horses on a daily basis now!

And get this: the one I got this morning came from HERE! What's up with that?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That sounds like there must be some unscrupulous person on our forum sending you trojans Snowth.:concern: :frown: :sympathy:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That sounds like there must be some unscrupulous person on our forumsending you trojans Snowth.:concern: :frown: :sympathy:
Now who would do a thing like that? Maybe that guy from YouTube who has this personal vendetta against me because he thinks I'm the one who had his videos removed?