And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

jvcarroll

Reaction score
The President completely lied about Obama and Bush not personally contacting families of fallen soldiers after it took him days to even acknowledge recent deaths. His press secretary, I just refer to her as Suckabee because she truly sucks, supported this bold faced lie even after Trump claimed not to know if what he said was actually true. This is a schizophrenic administration led by a soulless megalomaniac who uses dead soldiers for political leverage. Shameful.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Obama's administration put the health care subsidies in, Trump takes the subsidies out, Trump and his Congress put the subsidies back in and ya shake em all about. Um...I think it's clear that Trump has no idea what he's doing. While this current band-aid is a good idea to fix Trump's gross negligence, it just proves that he's painfully unqualified and has no idea what he's doing.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
And you do the hokey pokey and you turn the truth around.
That's what it's all about! 8)

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Trump has an incredibly bad track record [Link] when it comes to contacting families of fallen soldiers. You'd think they'd have someone on that or that he'd make that a priority. Instead, he lies and claims the two previous presidents didn't call families. This is the "I know you are but what am I?" presidency. Every horrible thing he does, he tries to pretend that someone else did it and did it worse. Terrible person. Terrible President. Defending this behavior in any way exposes a partisan bias of epic proportions.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not only that, but once again, Trump said something insensitive to the widow of a fallen soldier, but is denying that he said it and is accusing the widow of being a Democrat out to make him look bad.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Not only that, but once again, Trump said something insensitive to the widow of a fallen soldier, but is denying that he said it and is accusing the widow of being a Democrat out to make him look bad.
Eugh! To be fair, none of this came from the widow, so it's hard to figure what really happened, but it's sad that this easily fits his pattern of behavior. That's the disturbing part. He's done stuff like this before with his treatment of the Gold Star family who lost their son after they plead with Trump to stop berating Muslims and went after war hero John McCain for being captured (even though the Donald weaseled out of his service by claiming "heel spurs"). Even on the most basic level, Trump is not an honorable man and that should concern every single person who continues to support him. At this point, they're only defending him because they don't want to admit that everything people said about him during the campaign is being proven true.

On a happy note, in this age of evangelicals behaving so horribly and turning a blind eye to Trump's terrible behavior (particularly his joking about Pence wanting to "hang" all gay people), there's this: Mormon Mom Opened An LGBTQ House A Block Away From A Church Temple No brimstone, no judgment, no conversion BS; just love, safety and acceptance. I hope this extreme act of kindness and good example of Christianity serves as a beacon to all Trump-loving evangelicals.