And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've said that before as well. Aside from signing a bunch of executive orders to screw people over and initiating two travel bans, he's otherwise done nothing else presidential: he continues to campaign and rally (for 2020), fight with the media, fight with the left, and go golfing (yeah, Obama did too).

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I've said that before as well. Aside from signing a bunch of executive orders to screw people over and initiating two travel bans, he's otherwise done nothing else presidential: he continues to campaign and rally (for 2020), fight with the media, fight with the left, and go golfing (yeah, Obama did too).
Don't forget speading seeds of hate everywhere.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
To be fair, Dwayne's not the only one, already I'm seeing other Republicans out there regret giving Trump their vote; like I said before, I spoke with a pastor a couple of weeks ago who admitted this, saying that he wasn't sure if Trump was right for the job, but couldn't vote for Hillary because he said he knew the person she killed (no idea who she allegedly killed), but now that he's seeing how Trump is actually handling the country and (not) doing his job, is regretting voting for him.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Trump is, as he would say, "a bad guy", or as Animal would say "bad man". But no one will ever match the evil that is the dictator Marvin Suggs. Marvin's tyranny lasted only a short time, but the physical and mental scars he left on the Muppaphones lasts to this day. Says one survivor of Suggs' reign, "Ouch". And that beautifully sums up everything. Years of torture and abuse and murder, all perfectly incapsulated in one word- "Ouch" :cry:.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Here is a question, Do yall believe that Beauty and the Beast would have gotten less heat if it were realesed durring the Obama administration?

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Here is a question, Do yall believe that Beauty and the Beast would have gotten less heat if it were realesed durring the Obama administration?
I don't. It would be controversial whenever it was released.