And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, to get things back on track, it looks as though Drumpf has made an enemy of Germany by demanding they reimburse us funds that they really don't even owe us.

I also keep seeing (from no reputable or reliable source, mind you) that we're apparently on the brink of a new war because of Drumpf's behavior . . . and that wouldn't surprise me a bit - aside from their desire and lust for money, the other biggest problem with the right is they're all warmongers. Again, during the 2008 election, Sarah Palin kept trying to get America to go to war with Russia for going to war with Georgia, when that was absolutely none of our business.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Again, during the 2008 election, Sarah Palin kept trying to get America to go to war with Russia for going to war with Georgia, when that was absolutely none of our business.
Georgia the country, by the way, not the state. Our peaches and Coca-Cola are safe for now. :big_grin:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
This thread is about the state of our great nation America, and that the people of this country are showing there true colors. I have come to realize however what the true problem in this country has become. Now what I'm about to say will go against what some folks believe, and that is OK. What I'm about to say is for those who claim the name of Christ as there personal Lord and savior. I'm going to share a passage of scripture, Revelation 3: 14-22

14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Christians today have lost there passion, there fire, and there voice. As Christians we are to share the love of Christ to everyone. We as Christians also have another responsibility, as stated in 2 Timothy 4:2 which says:

"2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine." That dose not just single out Pastors, but is meant for everyone who claims the name of Christ.
If Christians today would take a holy stand on these points our Nation would not have the problems we have today.

1. God is the Ultimate Authority over every single one of us. In the first chapters of Genesis God CREATED the heavens and the earth he also CREATED man in God's own image. In Psalm 115:3 the Bible says:

"3 But our God is in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased."

God created you just the way you are, and he dose not make mistakes!

2. Jesus came to the world lived a perfect life died on the cross and rose again to pay for our sins. John 3:16 Romans 3:23, 6:23 and 10:9-10.

3 After you have accepted Christ you become a new creature 2Corinthians 5:17.

If we Christians stood for those three things our nation would be more united, more free, and just plain better! Amen!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Also to the ones who do not believe that God is real, or that there is no god, or anything along those lines. All I can tell you is that Yes God is real, alive, and is watching everything we say do think and feel.

No matter what other books you have read or any other ideas you have studied The Holy Bible is God's Word. It needs to be respected, it needs to be taught, it needs to be shared to everyone!

The real reason people do not want to believe in God is because they simply can not accept the fact that they are not in control of there own lives. Yes he gives us all a free will, but God is still in control! God is perfect God is Holy, God is Righteous!

Another reason people choose not to believe God is that they refuse to accept the fact that we are all SINNERS!!! I know it dose not seem fair that we today have to pay for what Adam and Eve did in the garden, but at the same time God has giving us a free payment for our sins, and that gift is his only son Jesus Christ.

So i want to plead you search your heart and find salvation through Christ Jesus.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Also to the ones who do not believe that God is real, or that there is no god, or anything along those lines. All I can tell you is that Yes God is real, alive, and is watching everything we say do think and feel.

No matter what other books you have read or any other ideas you have studied The Holy Bible is God's Word. It needs to be respected, it needs to be taught, it needs to be shared to everyone!

The real reason people do not want to believe in God is because they simply can not accept the fact that they are not in control of there own lives. Yes he gives us all a free will, but God is still in control! God is perfect God is Holy, God is Righteous!

Another reason people choose not to believe God is that they refuse to accept the fact that we are all SINNERS!!! I know it dose not seem fair that we today have to pay for what Adam and Eve did in the garden, but at the same time God has giving us a free payment for our sins, and that gift is his only son Jesus Christ.

So i want to plead you search your heart and find salvation through Christ Jesus.
We all should be exposed to many ideas in order to better choose what we believe. Information is important. Information is power. However, there's a difference in believing something to be right for yourself and telling others they must agree with the religion you have chosen. I believe in respecting people of all faiths, including those who don't believe in any religion. We should cling to our beliefs, but not alienate others who disagree or follow a different set of beliefs. What they believe is as important to them as what we believe is important to us. Sharing our beliefs is fantastic, but there is also a line of respect. Also, assuming the reasons why people believe what they believe is dangerous and often inaccurate. We should all be able to get along no matter who we are, where we come from and what we choose to believe. I must also include that not all beliefs are equal. Beliefs of prejudice and oppression of others should never be respected. That should be common sense, but often isn't. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, there's now an official investigation looking into whether or not Russia interfered with the 2016 election, and the possibilities that they may have had connections with people from within Trump's campaign the whole time.

Of course, leave it to Sean Spicer to downplay the entire thing at another daily press conference.

Oh, and get this Jamie (since you pointed it out recently): during the press conference, someone asked Spicer about Trump's weekly trips down to Mar-a-largo on taxpayers' dollars - Spicer said it was, "All part of being President."

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So since the Republican healthcare plan is meeting so much opposite and resistence, the Republicans have decided to try to make some changes to try to smooth things over. . . .

By trying to speed up the tax cuts for the uber-wealthy, and try to eliminate Medicaid altogether.

Funny how it's still being met with opposition and resistence.

You know what reminds me of? This:

scooterfan360

Reaction score
guess what everyone, they are cutting out head start programs , in all the states that have them.