And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I thought JFK was Catholic.
He was and a lot of people made a big stink about it then, because they thought he would answer to the Pope first before America. And now with the abortion issue I don't think Democrats ever want a Catholic in the White House.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Like I said before, maybe Muppet Central should run for president - with all of our opinions and ideas we might be able to make something out of this country. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Snowthy, it's obvious you don't like Trump, and a lot of people share that sentiment.

But it seems like rather than hope he succeeds in getting this country on its feet again, you seem so wishful that he fails. just to be able to say "See? I KNEW he wasn't fit for the job!"
It almost seems like you're COUNTING on him to fail.

Time will tell if he can get his act together. But if everything blows up in his face, you might get a moment's satisfaction out of seeing him crash and burn.

Then what?

Maybe you might be proven right, but being right comes at a price.
I never said I'm counting on him to fail, but at the same time, I am pretty much expecting it . . . doesn't mean I want it to happen, but it's still a dread just the same.
I don't know if Hillary could run again.
She apparently isn't running for any kind of office again. So I heard, i don't know for sure.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
So thanks to Dictator Drumpf, after just getting new insurance again, going to have to get new insurance again again next year.

http://www.knoxnews.com/story/money...017/02/15/humana-2018-aca-exchanges/97929184/

At the risk of supporting fuzzygobo's claims . . . I told you so.
I don't get how this is President Trump's fault? Please explain.

What it does is highlight what an absolute failure Obamacare is. It's been discussed in the now deleted Trump thread. Many states were left with either 0 or 1 insurance companies offering insurance through the Healthcare plan. Looks like Tennessee will be the latest. It has nothing to do with Trump. It has to do with the terrible planning on the authors of Obamacare. The number of younger healthy people purchasing health insurance through the Healthcare plan is very small, too small to offset the costs of more riskier patients that the insurance companies are now mandated to cover. As a result, the insurance companies are choosing not to be a part of the Obamacare plan so they don't lose money.

Last edited: