"Angel's Great Puppet Caper"

BorkBork

Reaction score
Someone told me it's series 5 episode 14, but i can't find it anywhere...guess it's too early to be out on the peer to peer networks...i really want to see this episode :smile:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Yeah, it's a real shame they are cancelling the show - this season started off a little iffy while they settled in to the whole return of Spike & taking over Wolfram & Hart storylines but they've just been knocking out one great episode after another lately. I only really got in to this show this year, when they started airing reruns of seasons 1 - 4 on Space in Canada.

The puppetry was great - did anyone catch who did it? My favorite moment was when Puppet Angel was wrestling with the lead demon puppet who asks "So you got a little demon in `ya eh?" and Puppet Angel replies "Oh, I got a lotta demon in me" and morphs in to a puppet version of his vampire face.

The fight scenes were really well done too.

BorkBork

Reaction score
Yaaaay...now it's online...i'll see it right now.

leliebel

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
Yeah, it's a real shame they are cancelling the show - this season started off a little iffy while they settled in to the whole Spike & taking Wolfram & Hart storylines but they've just been knocking out one great episode after the other lately. I only really got in to this show this year, when they started airing reruns of seasons 1 - 4 on Space.

The puppetry was great - did anyone catch who did it? My favorite moment was when Puppet Angel was wrestling with the lead demon puppet who asks "So you got a little demon in `ya eh?" and Puppet Angel replies "Oh, I got a lotta demon in me" and morphs in to a puppet version of his vampire face.

*jumping up and down nervously*

I can't beleive I ahve to wait so long.

In the netherlands they're only halfwya through season 4 and they're waiting a couple of months to show the rest of the season.

Oh man, I not even close to seeing this episode!

Ok! That's it, I'm downloading the trailer.

I'm really spoiler sensative, so I've know for a while about spike not being dead anymore...

I used to download buffy, but I haven't downloaded angel and now my cobnnection is slow.

BorkBork

Reaction score
leliebel said:
I used to download buffy, but I haven't downloaded angel and now my cobnnection is slow.
Too bad for you. I downloaded the entire episode in 3 minutes :smile: . Just put it on dowload and leave it over night and you'll see it in the morning ;-)

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I think there's just eight or nine episodes left in the series now. If this really is the last year it's a real shame. The WB will probably replace it with a lame series like Jake 2.0*

*With apologies to the five people in America who actually watch that show. :stick_out_tongue:

leliebel

Reaction score
I've been feeling crapping all day and I was going to let of somne steem in the Disney topic, but I watched a trailer of this episode and it just made my day. :big_grin:

You're a bloddy puppet!

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I got some partial info on the puppeteers from a few places on the web and posted it here (look under the Feb 19th entry).

Erine81981

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:

I forgot about that part. I loved that part too. When he throws him to the play house thing they did a great part on that too. Just love the slow montion on that part.