Angus and Angie and Podcasts and Vibs stinks

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
People of earth. Well, people of MC (the next best thing.) Myself and my good friend Vibs (who smells) would like to know how you go about creating a podcast.

I know you can only imagine why we would ponder upon such a thought. Well, this is simply because we have come up with the idea of an all-new radio show entitled The Angus and Angie Show (starring Angus and Angie as themselves...and Vibs and Dan as Angus and Angie...and Vibs and Isaac as Vibs and Dan) that we are just itching to share with you via the great ice cream in the sky we call the internet.

So if anyone has any idea how to create, post, share and tickle podcasts that would be a great help. Conact me or Vibs on 1-800-VIBS-STINKS. Or PM us. Or just post in this thread.

Thankyou, I've been Isaac.

Vibs

Reaction score
..... How I love my dear friend DANNY...

Yeah, - what he said. :smile: Except for the parts where he's clearly trying to insult me... That boy that boy, I'm trying to teach him some manners all the time but he simply will never learn how to behave in public.

Anyway...

Me and Dan have been internet friends for quite some time and eh well have sorta come up with this inside joke that ended up as two weird characters who are.. simply just.. strange. And (apparantly) we thought we'd record some "episodes" with those weirdoes and just, post it on here. :stick_out_tongue: If anyone's interested.. Just be aware, Angus and Angie are very very strange. =P

- Oh and by the way if you would all start calling DanDanstrawberry "Danny" he'd be very very pleased. Thank you =)

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
(She doesn't really smell but don't tell her I told you that :wink: )

(oh and also the name's Isaac, don't listen to her. She stinks, after all.)

Vibs

Reaction score
(I didn't hear that Dan don't worry.)

(And I do not stink, danny.)

Vibs

Reaction score
(you have never met me, HOW would you KNOW!!! Danny! =D )

Vibs

Reaction score
(Oh I see... Danny..)

Well D'snowth since I can remember Dan and I have always been trying to insult each other, the worse the better and usually those insults feature things as "smelly", "stinks", "donkey" and "Danny" - Because Dan doesn't like when he's being called Danny..

Anyway this thread is a bit off.. whatever. Could we get back to Dan's question :smile: