1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Animal collar replica from the Muppet Movie

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by lithiumbrain, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Luke

Luke Active Member

hey lithium, what would be the total cost with shipping to the uk for a silver one? thanks
  2. MuppetFan69

MuppetFan69 New Member

I'd love to get one of these. :halo:
  3. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

Any updates for us there lithium?
  4. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

For anyone who didnt get his message, there was about a 3 week delay on getting the supply of chain.
  5. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

ok..thats good to know cause i was starting to wonder there :)
  6. The collar is awesome! But... i'm just not a fan of the MR Animal! I think it could have been made a ton better! Gonzo is awesome! I own him and he looks dead on once you move the pupils! :concern:
  7. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Lithiumbrain, a few weeks have passed-Have you received the chain yet?
  8. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

I just received an email from Lithium.. he says he should have the chains this week and is planning on shipping the completed collars out just after Halloween.
  9. Telly

Telly Active Member

I'd like to get on the second shipment
  10. a_Mickey_Muppet

sweet! :) thats great news :super:
  11. animal0606

animal0606 New Member

I am not sure if you got my message please set the silver collar aside for me. let me know how to send you your payment I really like the collar good job.
  12. Quesal

Quesal Active Member

this sounds kinda cool. I always was amused by Animal's chain collar as a child
  13. lithiumbrain

lithiumbrain Member

Hey everyone! My suppliers finally came through! I am going to have those finished up by the weekend and start boxing them up. You are all awesome for being sooooo patient! I really appreciate it.

For those of you who have emailed me and posted regarding your interest in these, a second list will start as soon as I ship the first batch off.

Thanks again!
  14. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

15. manetoys

manetoys New Member

Hey, Lithium. I'm new to the forum and sent you an email about the all steel collar. Please put me on the list! Thanks.
    - manetoys
  16. Taylor

Taylor Member

Oh I'm really excited now. I don't mind waiting for something when its great quality. Thanks again for making these lithiumbrain.
  17. doc hopper

doc hopper Member

Awesome! Gimme Gimme!
  18. Quesal

Quesal Active Member

So where can one order one of these collars and how much are they again?
  19. Barber

Barber New Member

Hi, lithiumbrain.

Your inbox is full. I tried to send you a message asking to get on on board for one of your silver collars. If there's a spot on your next batch, that would be great. If not, I'll wait until round 3.

Thank you :)
  20. a_Mickey_Muppet