1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Animal Photo Puppet: So which one is it?

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by CyberSteak, May 31, 2007.

1. muppetperson Well-Known Member

But the first factory sample had a camaflarged nose the same color as his skin.The Animal on the site must of at the least had a photoshop nose job!:confused:
  2. Keeermit Active Member

Oh yeah Animal looks WAY better after he has been photoshopped, I am pretty sure we will be getting an amazing Animal from MR. I have even updated my animal , made a few tweaks to him and he looks much better - still havent finished pepe though
    :rolleyes:
    www.angelfire.com/jazz/puppets/newreplicas.html
  3. TheJimHensonHour New Member

simply amazing work and that bart simpson puppet is amazing have you thought of doing the other simpsons and perhaps doing an intro to the show you never know they could possible use it. I know I would love to see the simpsons done as puppets.
  4. Keeermit Active Member

I still think if Trav has an animal in his office still that you should maybe take a pic of it yourself with your camera to let us see what Animal really looks like, because i have quite a few MR replicas and they never look like the official photographs... it would put a lot of people at ease i think.:)

www.angelfire.com/jazz/puppets/newreplicas.html
  5. Telly Active Member

I concur with Keeermit!
  6. ElecMayhem Member

You know, you're right... his nose was photoshopped red. I missed that!
  7. ElecMayhem Member

The Animal that WAS in my office (note the past tense, as he is now gone) is the one that is on the MR site. The next time that a sample comes in, I will try to grab him and get a couple of new photos for y'all!
  8. Keeermit Active Member

Oh ok cool, Sorry Trav - I thought you still had one, It's all good :) . Have a great day :)