Animal Photo Puppet: So which one is it?

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
There is no photo trickery... the photo in the newsletter is Terry's original prototype. The one on the site is the factory's FIRST sample. Changes are still being made to this one...

The image in the link below IS photoshopped... It's the image I sent to our PD department, where I showed them the changes that need to be made to Animal's eyes and nose... These changes have been sent on to the factory, and are being worked on.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
There is no photo trickery... the photo in the newsletter is Terry's original prototype. The one on the site is the factory's FIRST sample. Changes are still being made to this one...

The image in the link below IS photoshopped... It's the image I sent to our PD department, where I showed them the changes that need to be made to Animal's eyes and nose... These changes have been sent on to the factory, and are being worked on.

[URL]http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/3609/animalrevisionsiibs2.jpg[/URL]
Wow......that looks so much better. We all have faith in you guys, I can say for everyone here how much we appreciate MR making these replicas.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score

THAT'S WHAT IT WAS! OMG HE LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER IN YOUR TOUCH UP VERSION! SERIOUSLY IF THATS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE THEN SIGN ME UP!:halo:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
To be honest....after the amazing quality of Kermit, the whole line is sold to me no matter how poor the prototypes look.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I knew something looked a little weird on him. It was his eye postioned. Thanks Travis for everything you and your company has done for us Fans even you.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I am also so glad to hear that Animals nose grew some more! hehehe. And he had nothing to lie about like his other puppet counterpart Pinocchio.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I knew something looked a little weird on him. It was his eye postioned. Thanks Travis for everything you and your company has done for us Fans even you.
You know Jim Henson said he would always watch over the eyes being done on the muppets because he said that was he most important thing.
And if you don't have the eye placement correct it's going to look odd and boy was he right! :smile: