"Animal's Snowball Fight"

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Noooooooo! *eyes well up with tears* Kyle, what do we do? *climbs a tree and starts chucking snowballs at Claudia*

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Beaker:
Meeep meep meeep.
Meee meeemeee....

Be quiet, or I'll dunk you into the bucket without your fancy lab coat!

Beaker:
Meee?

Ok, that is a bit harsh.

Beaker:
Meee meeemeee?

Yeah, sure...
(Drinks Alex's holy water)

Beaker:
MEEEP!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*composes herself* Ok..... Deep breath...... think.... think..... think..... *taps on forehead* Ok... that could work...... *continues to chuck snowballs at Claudia*

Erine81981

Reaction score
No no no that won't work. Time for the only thing to do. RUN! *scurries off towards a bigger Snow Fort* Ahhhhhh that should do. Is everyo....*notices no one is there* OH NO! I forgot my team!

A big flash of light shines down from above and out comes the one and only "Super Kyle!" It's the only super who gets his super powers from a bucket full of soapy water. Now since the how water would melt the SnowFort down the only other thing was to become the "Super and Improved Soapy Kyle!"

Super Soapy Kyle: I'm back baby! And here i come to save all! *jets off after his team mates and gathers them all up and brings them to the New And Improved Snow Fort*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Little does Alex know, every snowball she hurls at Ms. Catastrophic, it actually hits the target rigged to dunk Beaker into the icy cold watery bucket below.

That's it Alex. Keep showing us your marksmanship. And soon we'll have some Beakercicles!
*Laughs maniacally.

Super Soapy Kyle? Why he's nothing but a chip off the ol' block.
And in a few seconds his entire fort will be crushed into the very ice cubes to go in our bucket drink of ice water.
*Laughs Maniacally again.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
:confused: Holy milk and cookies, Grand Master Of All....y'know....you need a new name.

As I was saying, holy milk and cookies!
It's Super Soapy Kyle!

D: I ALREADY took a bath!

:3 Herbal essence...mmmm...um...ahem!

*Is hit by several snowballs by the ever agile Alex*
COOOOLLLLLLDDDD!
*Ducks again*

O_O

Where's Powder girl?
:O

xP I no likie de powder.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh... *Stomps out in arctic armor. Just call me 'Mr. Ice.

*Tunes radar red-tinted goggles to perceive the perpetrators.
*In a cold robotlike voice: So you think you can slosh Ms. Catastrophe and get away with it? Not likely. Now you shall taste a wave of wintery wrath.
*Fires instant icer snowball gun at Alex, Bo, Wiseman, Kyle and any others locked in on the target.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*ducks the icer* Don't worry, I'LL SAVE YOU BEAKER! *begins to spin around like Wonder Woman* *is suddenly in Powder Fresh's pink and white uniform, this time with white fur boots and matching trim around her wrists and collar*
Boom baby! I'm back! And not with baby powder! No, this time, I'm back with all new, all fresh, SNOW! *blows a flurrie of snow about Mr. Ice and the Catastophic one*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ooh... Winter Powder Fresh Girl. Now that gives me chills.
*Flips a switch in his weapon that sucks up all the whitened snowy powder, and then converts it into more arctic-atmosphered ammo.

Now then... You were saying? *Blasts weapon and ices Powder Girl in place, her legs frozen to the ground.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Pfft! Just gives me more stability! *conjures large snowballs into her hands* I think you'll like these.... FREEZING SNOW! *she throws the snowballs which freeze whatever they hit, hitting Mr. Ice*