Animated Hotties?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Nearly every one.....well except for the male ones of course because I'm straight and none of the villain/underage girls either.
Okay, that was a bit of an exaggeration. Really there are only 4 characters that I have serious crushes on:Giggles (my #1 waifu), Petunia, Stacy, and now Snowball. There are other characters I think are kinda cute but overall those my only ones. Believe it or not, despite my username I do NOT have a thing for Flaky. I dunno why, probably because I wouldn't want to date a girl who's deathly afraid of everything from baby chickens to her own shadow lol.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

Too bad she was only in the first game. But, I can understand why with the whole oversexualization.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I may not have had a thing for Dexter's mom, but I love this bit from the episode where Dexter transformed Dee Dee into their mom, and she's in awe of her Hartman Hips:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
With Easter approaching, I thought it would be appropriate to post an image of the hottest animated bunny of all time:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
She doesn't beat Space Jam Lola for me. But I agree.
Eh, I've always preferred the Looney Tunes Show Lola myself. She's cute and funny not overly sexy like the Space Jam one. The Space Jam one has little to no character depth aside from the fact that she's hot and hates being called doll. Plus, Kristen Wiig is hilarious no matter what character she's playing.