Animated Hotties?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To each their own then.

I always liked Space Jam Lola's sweet personality and honestly wouldn't mind playing some basketball with her... Maybe smoke a fat one after. :stick_out_tongue:

Looney Tunes show ruined it for me because her whole character felt like a one joke character.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It also doesn't help that they suddenly switched to Kristen Wiig to voice her, and she's usually type-casted as awkwardly stupid (or stupidly awkward) characters anyway.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
The change with Lola was way too drastic (polar opposites) in her two iterations; I thought she was much more respectable in Space Jam. It seems like the middle ground would be best for her, but I really had no problem with the way she was portrayed in Space Jam.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Just a cute bunny with a smooth and outgoing personality. Just as long as I don't call her do-

.....nevermind.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I can kinda see where some people *cough*Nostalgia Critic*cough* are coming from as far as feeling Lola was shoehorned into SPACE JAM to reach out to the female demographic, because let's face it, not only was there not a lot of female Looney Tune characters, but not a lot of positive female characters for little girls to watch period. As far as the former goes, remember that period in the 90s when Tweety was suddenly regarded as some sort of a female icon, appearing on girls' and women's clothing and apparel and what have you?

But, I digress . . . I don't see so much how some people *cough*Nostalgia Critic*cough* see her as being completely void of personality, because she did have personality: she was strong-minded, focused, and didn't let people just treat her as plaything. At the same time though, playing up her sexiness was more or less just show how dopey Bugs looked trying to impress her.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
But, I digress . . . I don't see so much how some people *cough*Nostalgia Critic*cough* see her as being completely void of personality, because she did have personality: she was strong-minded, focused, and didn't let people just treat her as plaything. At the same time though, playing up her sexiness was more or less just show how dopey Bugs looked trying to impress her.
THIS!

Could not have said it any better!

Can we go to five guys some time? You're paying it's on me. :stick_out_tongue:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I'm not gay or bi, but I will say these guys are good looking.

(The 5th grader in the green hat)