Animated Hotties?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Yeah, he is attractive. So I guess you can see why I had the biggest crush on him, LOL. I do still kinda have a crush on him even though my heart belongs to David now, but definitely not as much as before.

(Oh BTW, his name is Hush and he's from Kick Buttowski, in case you were wondering.)

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I know how you feel. There are some female characters that I admittedly find... *gulp* hot.

Also, I know she's probably only slightly younger than I am, but I can't help but find Ered from Camp Camp to be pretty:

Plus, I like her cool personality. I dunno if I've mentioned this before, but I've always had a thing for cool and laid-back characters.
My mom admits that she thinks She-Ra from She-Ra: Princess of Power is pretty.

After she told me about She-Ra, I decided to do a quick Google search to see what this supposed pretty cartoon character looks like. Well......let's just say that all I had to do was see one picture of her and I can safely say that I have agreed with Mom ever since. I mean, what's not to like about her? She's gorgeous!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I think I have officially remembered who my very first cartoon crush was at the ripe old age of 4. A few days ago, I spent a while trying to remember who my very first one was. Considering I was so young at the time, I have barely any memories of that era. Plus, that was back when I was afraid to tell anyone about my cartoon crushes out of embarrassment so my parents couldn't tell me which one it was either. But then it hit me, I am almost positive that my first ever animated love was...........

She's the beaver from Franklin btw. If your wondering her name, I just said it. Her real name is actually Beaver. Yeah I know, SUPER original lol.