1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

AnimatedC draws

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by AnimatedC9000, Apr 9, 2013.

1. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    So I drew this in class today, just to try something out.
    Maybe I should lay off on drawing Dr. Teeth for a while, though... just for personal reasons. Watch how I continue to draw him anyway...

2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for sharing these. BTW: Who was the Walter-ish character in the last post you drew?

3. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

I do believe that was Vicki from the Jim Henson Hour.

4. AnimatedC9000

[​IMG]

Friendly reminder that I draw Muppets, not humans. (Even though Nadya’s an awesome character.)

And that this is only my second time drawing Scooter. In my life.

And also my first time drawing Trumpet Girl (I like the Dolores/Delores name Rashida Jones unofficially named her on-set, and it seems that some of the fans have adopted to at least one of those spellings [I prefer the “Dolores” spelling myself]). I need to use references on at least her more until I get her down for anything, though…

… wait, I guess I should mention here that I think that Scooter and Digit would be the best of dorky nerd buddies, shouldn’t I?

5. The Count

Ah, Vicki. I feel pleased that now both she and :electric: have been featured as Weekly Muppet Wednesday (WMW) entries at the Muppet Mindset's long-running series.

Actually, I'm in the "Dolores" camp as that's the proper spelling for the Spanish word meaning "pains", the "Delores" monicker just doesn't sound right to my ears.

Congrats to you Caitlyn on expanding your Muppet drawing repertoire. I look forward to your future stuff. As for the ;) and :electric: friendship... It makes me think of Scooter cast as Marty and Digit as Doc Brown. Of course, in that case, Vicki would have to be Ms. Clara Clayton. :smirk:

6. AnimatedC9000

So I really wanted to draw Trumpet Girl yesterday. Ended up drawing her. And also Lips.

[​IMG]

(Man, I need to get in the groove of drawing Lips again...)

Something makes me think that Dolores would probably be the only other person Lips is close to, outside of the Electric Mayhem.

7. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Aww, they're so cute! :flirt:

LeahXZoot4Evur likes this.
  8. AnimatedC9000

Bringing this thread back to life because I'd like to start posting my art to the forum again. Now, the question is "Should I start from my more recent art or try to update this thread from where I left off, time-wise?"

9. The Count

The completist in me would say for you to post from where you left off timewise, but it's your thread so I say post what you've got that you'd want to share with us. :)The completist in me would say for you to post from where you left off timewise, but it's your thread so I say post what you've got that you'd want to share with us. :)

10. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I think you should post your favorites, but like the Count said, it's your thread. Hope you can post some stuff soon.

11. AnimatedC9000

So Ally and I talked a few months back about the Electric Mayhem as Gems. Ally has wonderful designs for the Gem! band already. However, the subject of Trumpet Girl/Dolores as a Gem was brought up, and I have been given the task of designing her.

No official backstory, but I think Dolores would have lived on her own after the Gem wars, fighting off rouge Gems and protecting humans. However, she'd probably become tired of it, become interested in music, and quickly decide to continue living her life as a human. She got a job on the show but wasn't aware of any other Gems on staff (until a possible dance party which led to her first time ever fusing.)

[​IMG]

Trumpet Girl/Dolores (Kunzite): Dolores looks pretty much like her Muppet self, minus the longer hair that reaches about halfway down her back. Her Gem placement is between her neck and her chest. The dress she wears is blue-violet and a bit off-shoulder; puffy sleeves appear where the dress begins on her arms, and long black sleeves continue from under where her puffy sleeves end until just above her hands. A black belt is around her waist, and on her feet are white boots (similar to Amethyst's in design).

12. The Count

Sounds awesome! As for the backstory... Now I'm interested in her fusion form as well. Pretty neat that you've got a full rainbow with the Mayhem: Floyd, red; Animal, orange; Janice and Lips, yellow; Dr. Teeth, green; Zoot as blue; and Dolores, indigo clothes and violet skin/gem. Unless... You were to include Clifford as the true violet member of the group. Heck, with that lineup I just gave they could become the Mayhem Rangers.
    :halo: Mayhem Time! Mayhem Time!

LeahXZoot4Evur and AlittleMayhem like this.
  13. SnakeLipsXD

SnakeLipsXD Active Member

Cool drawings, especially the Zondra ones. :) Wish they would've done more with the Jim Henson hour, though...

14. LeahXZoot4Evur

LeahXZoot4Evur Well-Known Member

actually I drew that rainbow idea before ;) Only thing is I didn't include Delores and/or Clifford. I did Animal-red, Janice-orange, Lips-yellow, Dr.Teeth-green, Zoot-blue, and Floyd-purple.

SnakeLipsXD likes this.