Another idea for a Sesame Street episode

mbmfrog

Reaction score
A list of shows that Star Abby and her new friends...

My idea has Abby learning more about Sesame Street and it history:

My Day with Big Bird: Expands more on the friendship between Abby and Big Bird. When finding an old scrapbook full of memories, Abby learns from Big Bird, Bob and Gorden just how much SS and it residents are important to Big Bird, with Special moments dedicated to :smile: , Mr. Hooper, Snuffy, and the "ABCDEFG..." song.

What Slimey good for: Teams Abby up with Oscar and Slimey as she learns the many amazing things that Slimey has done in the past as she learns that you don't have to be big to do big things.

The adventures of Super Grover and Friendly fairy: Centers Abby with Super Grover, as she wants to be her sidekick, but Super Grover states that he works alone. He's proved wrong when a problem arises and only the two of them can save the day.

C is for: Has Abby meeting Cookie Monster, as both learn that there are more foods that start with C other than Cookie. As both of them try out different C-type foods, like Carrots or Cabbagge or Corn or cookie. Also includes a reversion of "C is for cookie."

Abby and Telly's Shape adventure: Has Abby and Telly together, as Abby learns about the different Shapes in the world from Telly.

My day with Bert: Has Bert all over this show, and finally proves that you don't need Erine to have Bert around. Bert meets Abby as she learns about birds,especially pegions, the differences between Poriage and oatmeal from Baby Bear, Bert and Allen, and gives Bert a giant bottle cap towards his collection of bottle caps.

My day with Rositia: has Abby and SS residental Spanish monster together, learning of each other culture and their forgien languages.

Sesame street Fairy Tale Adventure: has Abby and Parie Dawn together, when dealing with the usual SS play, Paire goes a little crazy knowing how SS cast may goof this up. So when she "Borrows" Abby's wand, she acddientally turns Seamse Street into a Fairy tale world, where her and Abby must correct the mistake made by her as none of their friends reconigze her. As she learns it best to have friends goofing up than to have friends not knowing who you are.

D

Dil

An episode where Abby's wand is missing, and she'll need a detective, so Grover summons Sherlock Hemlock, a long absent detective, and his dog, Watson. Grover says he'll look in the playground, as Sherlock and Abby and Watson look around in the apartment. And in the last 5 minutes, Abby found her wand in Sherlock's room. Now, Sherlock remembers he was only saving it for someone else (Abby). The End. "That's SO magic!"

Super Scooter

Reaction score
teenintosesame said:
What does, "Zoe and Elmo are closer friends" have to do with why Zoe and Rosita should switch roles?
... well... because I like Zoe...

salemfan

Reaction score
SUPerScooter, what does the fact that you like Zoe have to do with the fact that Zoe and Rosita should switch roles?