Antenna toppers at Hot Topic

WOMAN! WOMAN!

Reaction score
Hey, guys. Found some antenna toppers at Hot Topic online -- not the ones that were recently the subject of a survey discussed on MC, though. IMO, these are not as good as the prototypes shown with the survey. But still.. it's Muppet Stuff! :smile:

Here's the link to Animal. There's also Kermit and Fozzie toppers.

http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&ITEM=456832

WOMAN! WOMAN!

Reaction score
PS-

They can also be used as pencil toppers, site says... I might get Animal for that purpose, although it is $4... maybe... :eek:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
LOL! yeah these aren't that great but still cool, i think i might go with Fozzie and maybe Kermit

"Put Kermit's mug on your antenna to remind you, "it's not easy being green" while you wait in traffic or top your pencils for distraction when you're bored in class. "

LOL yeah it would be a NICE distraction when I'm
bored in Math class!!! But i'll look weird in college now. In high school everyone knew me for doing dat kinda stuff! LOL

Zack)Rowlf the, We should all bow down to Sarah, Dog.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Actually I've had the Kermit on my truck for a couple of weeks now - it's pretty cool, just not too aerodynamic. Kinda bit and flat.

So if anyone sees a green Sonoma King Cab tooling around Arizona, say hi....

Drtooth

Reaction score
What ever hapend to the other antenna toppers? the figural ones? The ones with Gonzo, Animal, and Kermit?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hey Dr. Tooth, those one's aren't out yet, don't foget the Miss Piggy one too! I'm not sure what stores they will pop up in as well as when they will come out?

Zack)Sam the, we should all bow down to Sarah, Dog.

AVP

Reaction score
Hi all,

The antenna toppers that are appearing at Hot Topic are made by LoungeFly, and are *not* the result of the survey we ran.

Those toppers should be out in late June. If you took the survey, and asked to added to the e-mail notification list, we'll let you know who will be carrying them as soon as they hit the streets.

It looks like the first Muppet toppers released will be the 4 that we previewed in survey. ( I *think* Gonzo may have been deleted or changed somehow.) But the manufacturer is already talking about "series 2", and including some of the characters that were requested. (We heard you - you want Pepe!)

Thanks!
Adrienne

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
That is GREAT news! Thank you very much for letting us all know!!!

Zack,

AVP

Reaction score
200 years later - here's the update!

The Muppet toppers should hit the warehouse in early August. There have been all sorts of delays, but they are almost here. We will start taking wholesale orders from retailers next week. All of the toppers are exactly as they were shown in the survey.

Once we ship the toppers to the retailers, I'll e-mail and post a list of retailers, so you can get your hands on them.

I can't wait to see them in person!
Adrienne
MouseShoppe.com

uncleduke

Reaction score
AVP said:
200 years later - here's the update!

The Muppet toppers should hit the warehouse in early August. There have been all sorts of delays, but they are almost here. We will start taking wholesale orders from retailers next week. All of the toppers are exactly as they were shown in the survey.

Once we ship the toppers to the retailers, I'll e-mail and post a list of retailers, so you can get your hands on them.

I can't wait to see them in person!
Adrienne
MouseShoppe.com
Actually, I took that survey, way back when, and had asked to be added to you list of retailers interested in the product, and never heard from you, so I assumed the line had been canceled.
If you could please send me the info now, I would still be interested.