Antenna toppers at Hot Topic

AVP

Reaction score
WOMAN! WOMAN! said:
Found one of the figural antenna toppers (the ones that were in the survey) at Hot Topic online. Don't know if they're in stores yet.

Only found Animal. I hope the Liberty Piggy is coming soon!

http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&ITEM=259090
The toppers are here, and we started shipping them to stores yesterday. I'll post a list on Monday of the online locations where you can purchase them, and send out an e-mail to everyone who asked to be notified.

AVP

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hmmm... at 7 bucks, they're priceir than I thought they'd be (by like 2 or 3 bucks). But I will get one just the same... when I get money, that is...

AVP

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Hmmm... at 7 bucks, they're priceir than I thought they'd be (by like 2 or 3 bucks). But I will get one just the same... when I get money, that is...
Suggested retail is $4.99 - $5.99, but stores can always make their own prices. Some of the Disney toppers from this line go off on eBay for $12.

AVP

Drtooth

Reaction score
AVP said:
Suggested retail is $4.99 - $5.99, but stores can always make their own prices. Some of the Disney toppers from this line go off on eBay for $12.

AVP
Oh... that's good!

I know some stores like to jack up the price.

I want one even more...

so the first series is Piggy and Animal?

Are there any others?

AVP

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
so the first series is Piggy and Animal?

Are there any others?
The first series is Piggy, Animal, Kermit and Gonzo. The second series hasn't gone into development yet, but we got some great feedback from the survey. We'll see how these do, and the designer will decide if it's worth it to persue another series or two.

AVP