1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Any BEAR stuff coming soon?

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by beaker, Jun 5, 2002.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. towels

towels New Member

woo-hoo.
    *member dance, member dance*
    Now back to your previously scheduled silliness!
  2. Blind Pew

Blind Pew New Member

I wanna do the member dance!
  3. towels

towels New Member

Five more posts Blind Pew! You're almost there!
  4. Blind Pew

Blind Pew New Member

Make that four!!
  5. And for the Discovery Channel's documentary on a newly-found wildbird the color of "cornflower" (thank you, Crayola):

"Bear and The Big Blue Grouse"
  6. Blind Pew

Blind Pew New Member

That's a creative one! I dig it :)
  7. Thanks. :) I write song parodies in my spare time, so I just love butcherin' up titles, lol. :D

;)
  8. towels

towels New Member

*phew* I was having real trouble trying to figure out what to do with Grouse. Partly because I couldn't remember what it meant, and I was too lazy to type in dictionary.com
    (how sad is that? Back when I was in school we used to have to use actual dictionaries that had pages so you were always in danger of getting the dreaded paper cut! )
  9. lol...

Grouse can also mean like "pout" (especially over there in jolly ol' England, according to book 2 of "The Chronicles of Narnia"...anyway...), so we could also have a movie about a big bear with a big pout:

"Bear and The Big Mean Grouse"

(unless we wanna make it about a big guinea-bird with a nasty attitude, which actually sounds more entertaining now...)

Peter: "Oh Susan do stop grousing."