Any Jeff Dunham Fans?

APRena

Reaction score
http://cheezburger.com/TemplateView.aspx?ciid=5975477

This is the link to the captions I mentioned, in case anyone cares. There are a couple mentions of Jeff Dunham, but mostly I'd like to point out that there are very few extremely profane/insulting ones. I particularly like the one that states simply "WIN!" Everyone loved Jim and this shows it.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Oh my gosh I LOOOOOOOVE Jefafa DUN-Haaam! I'm really hoping he comes to my area one of these days.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
*raises my hand*

I've watched numerous Jeff Dunham specials on tv & online. I've been a fan of his for awhile. He has been to Maryland a lot, but I haven't managed to make time to see him.

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
Jeff Dunham is awesome. I had the opportunity to go see him when his Spark of Insanity tour stopped in Rockford a few months ago, and I was not disappointed.

The highlight of the night was at the end when Jeff brought out Bubba J; according to him he hadn't planned on performing Bubba that night but he'd gotten so many requests from fans in the Rockford area that he gladly obliged. The Rockford audience then proceeded to throw Jeff and Bubba for a loop by saying Bubba J's lines right along with him, sometimes finishing his sentences which prompted Bubba to tell Jeff that they knew the routine better than he did.

-Kim
Just saw him live tonight and he did the same thing. Great show absolutely hilarious.

PurpleHonker

Reaction score
Jeff Dunham is really funny, but I have to say I laughed when I saw a picture on Rolfrazzi with Jim Henson surrounded by Muppets with the caption "Eat this Jeff Dunham." :big_grin:
That's hilarious!
Am I the only one who is NOT a huge fan of Jeff Dunham? I think he's pretty funny and all, but I feel like the outsider as I would probably give him 2 1/2 stars. I don't know; maybe I haven't watched enough. :embarrassed:

Wiseman

Reaction score
you don't like Jeff

Greetings infidel swine. So you don't like Jeff Dunham then I have this to say to you: "SILENCE! ... I KILL YOU!

lovepuppetshows

Reaction score
Jeff Dunham Puppets Show

Jeff Dunham has been developing his art as a ventriloquist for the last thirty years. His star rose after a six-minute appearance on "The Tonight Show" with Johnny Carson in 1990. The last 5 years have finally brought him the fame he deserves. Jeff’s DVDs (“Spark of Insanity,” “Arguing with Myself,” and”Jeff Dunham’s Very Special Christmas Special”) are still among the best-selling DVDs on Amazon.
People from all over the world have come to love Dunham’s puppets and their unique characters – Peanut, Jose Jalapeno, Achmed the Dead Terrorist, which is known to be a non-Muslim skeletal suicide bomber, old grumpy Walter, fast-talking Sweet Daddy Dee, and Bubba J.
An Achmed video in YouTube has been seen by more than 100 million people already making it one of the top rated videos on the channel. In October “The Jeff Dunham Show” debuted on Comedy Central. The pilot episode put more than 5 million people in front of their TVs and that is an absolute record for Comedy Central.
His prime time is fully deserved. He says he tries to keep his comedy “as clean as possible, but at the same time, to put an edge on it." That makes his shows so popular not only with young people but with families as well. According to his own words, he tries to make sure he’s making fun of himself and his family more than he does on others.
And he succeeds in doing so with a great deal of skill. One of the most unforgettable stories we’ve heard Jeff Dunham tell, was the one about his daughter putting gas in her first car – it was a part of his Christmas Special.
Nevertheless, some critics started finding flaws in his comedy and accused him of using his puppets as a license to offend all kind s of groups and people. But isn’t making fun of people or situations the base for every comedy show? And compared to the rest of comedians and “jokes” filling stages and TV screens, Jeff Dunham concerts are truly unique and suitable for all ages.
But above all, probably his greatest achievement, we may say, is giving ventriloquism a fresh image and life. Because of Jeff Dunham people don’t consider it an old, boring, or dying art.
Buy discount Jeff Dunhamtickets to enjoy the shows live.

Bellygrub

Reaction score
That's hilarious!
Am I the only one who is NOT a huge fan of Jeff Dunham? I think he's pretty funny and all, but I feel like the outsider as I would probably give him 2 1/2 stars. I don't know; maybe I haven't watched enough. :embarrassed:
You're not alone. When I first saw Jeff a few years ago (pre-Achmed) I found him really hillarious. Post Achmed...eh. I get sick of him pretty quickly. :grouchy:

I'll take the original mad bomber over that one line pony anyday! :crazy:

PurpleHonker

Reaction score
You're not alone. When I first saw Jeff a few years ago (pre-Achmed) I found him really hillarious. Post Achmed...eh. I get sick of him pretty quickly. :grouchy:

I'll take the original mad bomber over that one line pony anyday! :crazy:
I completely agree! When I first saw him, I laughed so hard my sides hurt, but I haven't been a big fan of anything recent I've seen.