Any Mickey Mouse character fans?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow, for a minute there I thought this was a new thread and was like "oh goodie, Dantecat's back again!"

Drtooth

Reaction score
I only really like Donald Duck and Goofy. I also really like Ludwig VonDrake and the Scrooge McDuck family of characters.

As for the mouse himself? I could take or leave him.

Xerus

Reaction score
I kind of like Scrooge McDuck. My Dad also likes him too. Even though Scrooge is cheap and likes money a lot, he still has a good heart and loves his family.

SSLFan

Reaction score
Donald Duck is my fav. Coming in second is Goofy.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I like all of them. But I really like it when there actually doing something!:stick_out_tongue:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I like the original Mickey, the one who would play barnyard animals as if they were instruments.

Son of Enik

Reaction score
I love the Mouse!

Mickey Mouse is one of my childhood heroes, and I still love him.
Mickey rates right up there for me along with Kermit the Frog, Santa Claus, Hulk Hogan and Gene Simmons!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I kind of like Scrooge McDuck. My Dad also likes him too. Even though Scrooge is cheap and likes money a lot, he still has a good heart and loves his family.
Ah yes... what the unseasoned McDuck afficianado usually has the misconception that he is greedy (even the Disney store has that misconception, printing the word on the back of a T-Shirt). but this is false. Scrooge came from a very poor Scottish family, and worked very hard to build his fortune. He sees his money, not as a thing of value, but a thing of triumph. Every penny symbolises his struggle and success. But if there is one coin he couldn't bare to part with, it is his first dime.

Now, Flintheart Glomgold on the other hand....