Any news on the Electric Mayhem minis?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I never knew there were minis. That whole wave that was cancelled? Of the musicians? If they were made I would have bought every single one. And I don't even collect the figures. :boo:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yeah. Go to Palisadestoys.com, click on the Muppets link, and you can see ALL of the products made for the Muppets line.

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Or we could all take a field trip to Kev's house and check out the whole line....LOL

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Thanks, that's a cool link. Maybe a field trip would be fun, eh? Haha.

It's dissapointing, though. Cause I'd never be able to find a Floyd, Janice, Zoot, Rowlf, etc. in stores now. And it would cost way too much money to order them, with the exchange rate AND s&h.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Either that... Or you could take a trip down my ways since I got 106 of the 129 items produced as part of this great line of figures.

Also... You might not be aware of this, but I'm working on a complete Muppets action figure guide. It'll be basically a giant collage of photos of items in my own collection and pics supplied by friends on the forums presenting every single item in the entire line. It'll also serve as a checklist, cause among the additions to the photos there'll be marble arched frames around each and a little checkbox with the character/figure's names underneath.
My cousin's working on adding those details while I take some last-remaining photos. Once it's ready it'll get pasted in perfect order and shown on the usual places.
You can contact me if you want to know more, but this should suffice for now. Have a good day everyone.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Is there an online gallery of ALL the customs people have made, too? Or, just in the Collector's Club online?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
sugarbritchez said:
Or we could all take a field trip to Kev's house and check out the whole line....LOL
I was thinking you two came over that time, but then it just dawned on me as I hit "quote" that I met you guys down on Beale Street. I was surprised that there wasn't a thread like "Met Kev/Foz, and he's WEIRD!" Ha Ha.

Yeah, if anybody's in Memphis ever and has time to stop by, you're welcome to come visit. Just don't, you know, kill me or anything. That might stink. :concern:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
As for the customs people have made...

There's the archive of submissions to Quinn's column at the Palisades Club subsite.
There's an archive of some of Quinn's own stuff at www.toymania.com I think, someone posted the link a while back.
MrTheFrog has his own site with his custom sculptures, and I believe WiGgY started a site to host other people's customs.
But I'm not sure if that'd cover the totallity of all the custom Muppet figures people have made and shown there at the Palisades boards. Hope this helps.

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I was thinking you two came over that time, but then it just dawned on me as I hit "quote" that I met you guys down on Beale Street. I was surprised that there wasn't a thread like "Met Kev/Foz, and he's WEIRD!" Ha Ha.
You are not weird........you are totally cool. Robert and I still talk about you and Muley. Especailly when we are in a parking garage......funny how you will be forever associated with a parking garage....LOL We had a BLAST!