Any news on the remaining Muppet releases?

beaker

Reaction score
Any word on when the Electric Mayhem minis, Penguin, Uncle Deadly, Kermit on log, etc will be coming out? The sumemr con season will be coming soon, and I haven't heard any word on the release of the final Muppet figures. When will these be available online?(the penguin 2 pack, Rainbow Conenction Kermit, and Uncle Deadly)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Uncle Deadly has a link on OMG but other than that the dates are undecided

O and the EM minis were canned :frown:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Beaker, thought I'd come in and help out.

1 The EM Mini Muppet figurines are in a state of limbo, though I doubt they'll be released.
2 MTI Gonzo and Rizzo 2-pack are currently available in the Palisades Collector's Club shopper if you happen to be a member.
3 Frog Scout Leader Kermit will available some time in early June after Wizard World Philadelphia 2005.
4 Uncle Deadly will be available this summer from www.omgcnfo.com
5 Rainbow Connection Kermit and Seated Robin with the veggies will be available later this summer from Palisades Direct.
6 Nothing's been said about the Penguin 2-pack just yet, except that they'll probably end up being the same sculpt and will come with no accessories. They're showing up in the background of the picture with all the exclusive figures at www.omgcnfo.com, but nothing official's been said yet.
Other than that, still holding out hope for Sal Manilla and Standing Robin which Ken might have a plan for getting them released.
Rully hoping against hope on those last two to make it.
Hope this helps and have a good night.

beaker

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Uncle Deadly has a link on OMG but other than that the dates are undecided

O and the EM minis were canned :frown:
I coulda sworn last month Ken stated there was a slight chance that the EM mini figures would be coming out.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nope. Still holding hope against hope that Sal will get made and released at some point though.

BTW: There are three new tidbits to report, though not much is known about them.
Ken has stated that he had some plan to get Standing Robin released, but it's now on the backburner as plans for other stuff comes to the forefront. Hoping that whatever plans they had do indeed go forward.
Ken has also stated that Palisades is working on two more potential releases, but hasn't commented on what they are.
Hope this helps and have a good weekend.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Yaay!

Robin is one of my very favorite Muppets, and the Frog Scout Robin wasn't quite up to snuff. If a Naked Robin is released, he should be able to stand or sit. I like Sal a lot too. I wonder what a Steppin' Out Floyd/Animal/Gonzo/Pepe would look like?

rowlf

Reaction score
Slightly off-topic here...
Anyone know where the best places (besides eBay, of course) to fill in gaps in my personal collection might be?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Few things...

1 Rowlf, if you're looking for the best of best places to get missing figures for your collection, I'd suggest trading with other board members. Check out the Buy/Sell/Trade section of MC and/or Palisades own forums. There are good people there who can help others fill in gaps, you can also check out the "Seller Feedback" thread at Palisades' forum to know whether a particular person has a good reputation when it comes to things like this.
Of course, there are certain figures which are online exclusives like Sweetums and Uncle Deadly, which you can only get at the website themselves.
If you live in Toronto, Canada... I've heard it said that the Silver Snail store is another top-notch Muppets buying haven.
Other than that, try browsing around various internet retailers who carry the figures to compare prices.

2 Standing Robin isn't a lock to be released, just that there might be some plan to get him released which we don't know about yet. And that potential plan isn't set in stone, it's just cooling at the moment. But we can hope all we want that Palisades does get said deal confirmed and the figure released at some point this year.
If not, there's always the non-articulated "Seated" Robin that'll come as a pack-in with Rainbow Connection Kermit to be sold through Palisades Direct and the Collector's Club later this summer.
Hope this helps and have a good weekend.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
rowlf said:
Slightly off-topic here...
Anyone know where the best places (besides eBay, of course) to fill in gaps in my personal collection might be?
What gaps do you need to fill I know of a few small sites that have series 1&2. Other wise www.toywiz.com has series 1-9 and some exclusives, but the prices aren't the best. Just tell me what you need to find and I'll try to help out :big_grin:.