Any plans for Dinosaurs on DVD?

baby sinclair

Reaction score
It would be neat to have a dinosaur season set dvd.But i'm not sure if disney releases show's like that.But then again the way the disney empire is falling we might see them desperatly releasing things on dvd.Hopefully song of the south. :wink:

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
baby sinclair said:
It would be neat to have a dinosaur season set dvd.But i'm not sure if disney releases show's like that.But then again the way the disney empire is falling we might see them desperatly releasing things on dvd.
Disney, or should I say "Buena Vista Home Video" (they are part of Disney and the ones with Dinosaurs) has released (or is planning releases) a bunch of shows in the season sets (Boy Meets World, Lizzie McGuire, Alias, Clerks, The Osbournes, Project Greenlight, Spiderman, and a bunch more). So it could happen if Disney wants it too. It all depends on the fan base (I think we have that covered), and any other companies envolved (i.e. The Jim Henson Company in this case). Disney could release Dinosaurs in season sets, allthough unlikely, we can make it happen, we need to let them know we want it.