Any plans for Dinosaurs on DVD?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
ok guys,

I will also work and see what i can find ill do a little muppet magic and snooping around and see what i can find out for ya. i dont know what it is but some people tell me things, ya know things that dont really need to be told. Like Disnie and JHC so let me work on it and ill let ya know when i can. just call me that guy with some odd facal hair and a cool noes for news.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
ok heres the lates that i have found. i e mailsd henson about dinosorus and muppets tonight and they where very sorry but none of them where being relaesd any time soon. but the told me to try and contact Buna Vista Tv so ill work on that tonight and see if i get a resonpes i probly wont becaus they might not care about there fans as much as JHC and i told them that in the E mail i sent JHC. but im still trying dont give up on me yet

dwayne1115

Reaction score
BV Home Video just e mailed me and said that they did not have any planes to re release this on to DVD so they must have and we just dont know about it im still looking. Oliver did you see the price 89.00 i love this show but i cant pay that much for it . im still looking

Dwayne :smile:

Oliver

Reaction score
I dont know, the price seems fair considering the auction is for 14 dvd's. I'd bid, however I'd really like to hear from someone who's actually seen this person's products before doing so. Hopefully Disney will get around to releasing a compilation disc of some episodes. Remember the one where they have to push their grandmother into the tarpits on her birthday? I miss this show and while I don't absolutely need complete season sets (it'd be nice) at least one solid compilation disc would satisfy me.

cp32

Reaction score
Dinosaurs on dvd

I have all 65 episodes on 5 dvdr. I m looking for episodes of the muppet show I dont have. The rest of Story teller that ran HBO complete. Not the 9 eps. on dvd. Or anything henson related I dont have.

AlamoGuy

Reaction score
Dinosaur DVDs for Trade

I am looking for Season Three and Four for the Dinosaurs series. I have ALL of season 1 and 2, and half of season three. They are all extremely high quality, and available for trade on DVD. (Four episodes per disk. Like I said, they are VERY high quality!)

Anyone want to trade? I would love to fill out my collection.

Jim

King Prawn

Reaction score
Svedish_Chef said:
I assume all the Dinosaurs tapes are US based?
Actually seven were released in the UK, six i'm positive on the seventh i'm not too sure.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
I would love to see Dinosaurs on DVD :flirt: I really hope Disney & Henson sees their is a fan-base and a market for DVD sets of the show. I really would like to see the show released. If I have time this weekend I'm thinking of writting both companies a letter about this, I would urge others to do the same. If they don't know their is a demand, nothing will be done.