Any Simpson Fans

homerthegreat

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
well the muppets have been on the Simpson..... Twice

"Medevil Muppets Movie" withe the famous line ( Lisa: Dad, what is a Muppet
Homer: Well its not quite a mop not quite a Puppet but boy.... Bart well who is that leather muppet) and the PBS Fund Drive where it was reveled that Big Bird could fly

Actully i just remembered that last season (season 15) Elmo was in prison for supporting democrats so three(3) times i guess
THere has also been another Mupet referewnce on the Simpsons in DABf01 "Brawl in the Family".

Burns: Moving on to new business, what act of unmitigated evil shall the Republican Party undertake this week?
Nader: [raises his hand] Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!
Burns: You've already done enough, Nader.
Krusty: Let's get rid of PBS! Those lousy Muppets have been taking food out of my mouth for too long. Humph!

Looks like I'm a fan... (;

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
homerthegreat said:
THere has also been another Mupet referewnce on the Simpsons in DABf01 "Brawl in the Family".

Burns: Moving on to new business, what act of unmitigated evil shall the Republican Party undertake this week?
Nader: [raises his hand] Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!
Burns: You've already done enough, Nader.
Krusty: Let's get rid of PBS! Those lousy Muppets have been taking food out of my mouth for too long. Humph!

Looks like I'm a fan... (;
toosha my friend

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Nope I meant I wanted to throw a Shawl on you. A Toosha is a kind of Shawl/or Throw

no i meant Touch'e

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
episode 4f13 "my Sitter,my sitter"

"Flanders is having a Fozziebear of a Time"

MuppetDude

Reaction score
FISH'N'WOLFE said:
I assume you mean touché, lol.
It's a bit off subject, but how do you put the accent mark over a letter like that? I can never do that. :smirk: