Any songs performed by Joey Mazzarino?

Xerus

Reaction score
Why not as Joey's Stinky character ?
There were a couple of episode where Stinky sang.

One was where Stinky wanted to go downtown with Benny and he started singing a "Downtown", parody song.

And another time, Stinky saw the alphabet and started singing Big Bird's famous AB-C-DEF-GHI-JKL-M-NOP-QR-STUV-WXYZ song.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Holy crap I feel so stupid now, because up until now, I had never heard/seen "Don't Waste the Water" before! :embarrassed:

All this time, I thought we were refering to the OTHER song... y'know...

Cleeeeeeeean (water) cleeeeeeeeeear (water) waterrrrrrr (water-water-water-water) / doooooooooon't waaaaaaaaaaaste waterrrrrrrrrr.

:embarrassed: :embarrassed:

rickly

Reaction score
Joey sings all the time. He is featured in many of the animated TV channel segments of Elmo's World, and he is Baby Bear's father Papa Bear, who sings frequently. He is also the walk-around elephant character (Horatio?), and a million-and-one Anything Muppet one-shot characters.

The one song I can think of off the top of my head that has been released on CD is a Papa Bear song about giving bear hugs, in the style of a James Brown song. I'm sure there are others.

ErnieBertGonzo

Reaction score
Holy crap I feel so stupid now, because up until now, I had never heard/seen "Don't Waste the Water" before! :embarrassed:

All this time, I thought we were refering to the OTHER song... y'know...

Cleeeeeeeean (water) cleeeeeeeeeear (water) waterrrrrrr (water-water-water-water) / doooooooooon't waaaaaaaaaaaste waterrrrrrrrrr.
OH YEAH! "Don't Waste the Water!" The Pearl Jam parody with Joey's James Hetfield vocals! Saw some of that recently, and I dunno how this didn't come to mind! :confused:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I had been kind of wondering if maybe Joey Mazzarino might be one of those performers who is uncomfortable singing, much like how Henson, Oz, and Goelz all initially were.
I doubt he is. Like Rick said, he sings all the time. In episode 4211, his character Jack sings a song called The Greatest Green Beanstalk.