Any Wishbone fans?

salemfan

Reaction score
Remember the TV show Wishbone about the "little dog with a big imagination"? There were parallels between the real world of Oakdale(Little Dog) and Wishbone's daydream in some classic story(Big Imagination). Did anybody like that show?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I did! I'm not ashamed to admit that the show Wishbone helped me out quite a bit when I was learning some of the classics in high school. It was better and far more entertaining than cliffs notes!

Skye

Reaction score
I remember that show! Wishbone was so cute, hehe!! :smile: Unfortunately though, I never really got too many chances to watch it. I wish I could have more often!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Oh gosh! I LOVED Wishbone!

I actually begged my mom to donate during PBS's telethons because I was afraid Wishbone would be taken off if she didn't donate. I think she pretended to....

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I used to love that show! My little brother used to whatch it everyday. But we all loved it.:excited:

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
I loved that show, and still do! I wish PBS would still air it... That, and Sagwa The Siamese Cat... And, The Puzzle Place... Great shows that all got pulled. :frown:

travellingpat

Reaction score
oh i loved that show....i wish they would reshow that....it was awesome!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wishbone used to air on my local PBS station regularly during the late 90's, then Arthur replaced it in the schedule. Haven't seen it in a long time, but I remember liking... then I also remember years later my Grade 7 English teacher having a collection of Wishbone dolls.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Does anybody know if there was ever a Don Quixote episode of Wishbone? If there was I would love to see it... the only Wishbone episodes I've seen are Joan of Arc and Ivanhoe.