Any Wishbone fans?

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Yes, there was, in which Wishbone played Sancho Panza. Last year, in one of my upper-level English courses, we spent the entire semester studying Don Quixote, and the prof mentioned the episode early on in the course.

I thought it was a rather charming show, and rather useful.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Not to mention a show with substense that you can actually apply and use to help you in the real world and learn improtant and valuable lessong that you can carry for life. Boy that was a mouth full. But I just saying that unlike some other PBS shows that I just rather not mention, hehe!

'Wishbone light' isn't half bad tasting either...:big_grin:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Muppet Newsgirl said:
Yes, there was, in which Wishbone played Sancho Panza. Last year, in one of my upper-level English courses, we spent the entire semester studying Don Quixote, and the prof mentioned the episode early on in the course.

I thought it was a rather charming show, and rather useful.
Oh, that's awesome. Do you know if it's available on video? Don Quixote is my absolute favorite book of all-time.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Whoa! Wishbone's on right now! In fact, it's the pilot episode! Cool, haven't seen this show in, like, four years or so... ah, another stroll down memory lane.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
really! You mean it's on right now as we speak? *Gazp* What channel are you watching?

I know that When I visited Caroline, Slim Good body came on over there as well as Bill Nye The Science Guy. I know that Beakman's World comes on early in the morning on Saturdays on MY Network TV.