Any word on a seperate Complete Season 4 release

muppet baby

Reaction score
Right. And HIT likely knew it wouldn't be renewed, so they turned greedy. Considering the circumstances and the calendar, I'm pretty sure they were never going to release Season 4 once they decided to do the complete series. Not even their ill-informed customer service reps got wind of anything different that time.

And now it's up to Henson.
I am not surprised by the costermer service reps not geting wind of it either , i wondered about that . Yes the HIT got very greddy i think that even though i bought the complete series LOL . It is very sad .

I hope that someone will get the concract to put out all 4 seasons in alone box sets would be neat if we had the choice this time between Blu ray or DVD to buy . i would buy the Blue ray releases in a heart beat .

i love the ray that the dvds play on my blu ray player i think these woudl make a GREAT quilty of a blu ray release i hope that it happens with some company .:smile::wink::excited:

One thing though that i would like to add i do not want to bash HIT for just having the complte series release i like very much , one of the reasons that i went ahead and got the set was for the pacaging i think that it is really cool . I am glad that they made it ,.

Fraggle Rock desverved a 25th annivery set , and they got a GREAT ONE