1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Anybody here have crushes on any Fraggle Rock characters?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Manda:-D, Feb 5, 2003.

1. Manda:-D

Manda:-D New Member

We already know Byron's answer, (;)), but, anyone else? I thought Wemley was sweet, but Gobo was cute! (For a Fraggle!)
  2. SillyRed

SillyRed Member

I bet American girls(most of them) would looooooooooooove Gobo's singing and good looks!!!
    WE WANT GOBO!!
    WE WANT GOBO!!
  3. Thijs

Thijs Member

Red!!! I love Red the most of all. Mokey (sorry Byron:() is my least favourite, and the rest is somewhere in between (with Wembley on top, I always like those hyper characters Steve performs).
  4. SillyRed

SillyRed Member

I love Red too!!;)
  5. anathema

anathema Active Member

I'd go with Red :)
  6. Boober_Baby

Boober_Baby New Member

This is the funniest thread I've ever seen. XD

I can't say I have any "crushes" on any of the Fraggles, I just love Boober... but I'm not IN love with the silly ol' puppet. Besides, I really wouldn't want a crush who could never look me in the eye.

But I guess Cantus is kinda dreamy... mmmmmmmm... and how about Large Marvin? OH YEAH, BABY! XP

^_^ Debo
  7. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

I think the doozers were adorable!!!!
  8. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

I'm surprised Byron hasn't jumped on this bandwagon yet... He must be sick or something to not have yet expressed his love for Mokey. :)
  9. anathema

anathema Active Member

Actually, he's normally asleep at this time of day! :)
  10. :mad:

<---scribbles Tommie's name on top of "the list"

:mad:

:p

;)

:D
  11. He's quite right, Phil! ;)

I think it's funny that Manda mentioned me right away---I guess some of us are a li'l more transparent about things than others, lol!

12. anathema

anathema Active Member

I fink yer avatar's a bit of a hint...

13. Well, true, that and muh name...lol
  14. anathema

anathema Active Member

I was trying not to be too obvious! :p
  15. Boober_Baby

Boober_Baby New Member

Huh? What? I don't get it! Just come out with it, which Fraggle do you have a crush on!? The suspense is killing me!!! XP

^_^ Debo
  16. anathema

anathema Active Member

Uncle Travelling Matt, of course! :D
  17. LOL!!!

Don't know iffin' I should "tell" or not... ;)

18. Manda:-D

Manda:-D New Member

Well, we know Mokey makes you go all "squooshy" inside, so I suppose that all depends on how you define "squooshy".....:p
  19. :o

Let's just hope "murgatoad" doesn't see this thread---he slammed me for havin' a crush on a fraggle, :rolleyes: , but as we see, I ain't the only one---ours is a high and lonely destiny with enough creativity and an open appreciation of multiple levels of beauty which enables us to see the true essence of a fraggle...

20. Thijs

Thijs Member

Hey Byron ol' buddie, who is second on "the list"? Just curious;)