1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Anybody here have crushes on any Fraggle Rock characters?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Manda:-D, Feb 5, 2003.

1. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

This has got to be one fo the most uncomfortable threads of all time.
  2. Wembley

Wembley Member

Well... When I was a youngun', I always wanted to be like Gobo... and in fact, I was, sorta, I explored my entire town (Newmarket, NH BTW) and parts of surrounding towns on my little red bike when I was growing up. I could be out "exploring" for hours... I even named some of the places I'd been (sliding rock, bloody brook, the ledges, the stinkhole, the trash heap, etc.) Maybe, I might go back and take some pictures of the places I'd been, see them as they are now.

Of course, now I'm most like Wembley. When I go to a restaurant, kinda like McDonalds, or Dairy Queen (my favorite!), I will take a looooong time to decide what I want!

And, I do a mean sirien too.....

-Rick "Wembley" Miller
    ..."You can NOT leave the magic!"
    rickmillerenterprises@hotmail.com
  3. Well Tommie ol' buddie, 2nd ain't no Muppet...Mokey and Janice are tied fer first!

:D

I--I just could not choose between 'em...Lord help me if I'm ever hogtied/chained/imprisoned and forced to choose---I--I just couldn't!

:eek:
  4. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

I think he ment the list that you just wrote his name at the top of, Byron. I'm pretty sure I'm on that list somewhere.
  5. Oh, that list...sowwy, I had to go back to page 1 to clarify that.

Yeah...well Tommie, let's jes say yer runnin' neck 'n neck wif NATE right now...

:mad:

And yeah, Chris t'ain't too far behind, neither...
  6. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Wow Tommie, you just got placed on the list and you're already on the same level as Nate. I'm impressed.
  7. *tries not to snicker at clever humor*

Yeah, well, he dishonored one o' muh gals in a public forum---whaddya expect?

"Tommie, this emoticon's for you!":

8. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

I guess it's one thing to mock you, but aiming the insults at one of your girls is completely different.
  9. They both suck.

10. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

:eek:

Byron! I can't believe you would say that about your two felt girlfriends.

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammme...
  11. :eek: :eek: :eek:

CHRIIIIS!

:o :o :o

That is soooooooooooooo not what I meant, I was talkin' about the slanders against me---you know that!!

Better hold out yer hand fer somebody to smack wif a ruler now...
  12. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

*holds out left hand*
  13. Hrm......wish I had a ruler.....
  14. anathema

anathema Active Member

You want to borrow my cattle-prod? :)
  15. Manda:-D

Manda:-D New Member

Only 33 posts and ALREADY my thread sinks into violence.....*Sigh*
  16. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

You're on Muppet Central. Give us twenty minutes. We've give you insanity.
  17. Thijs

Thijs Member

Well Byron, is it that easy to get on "the list". I didn't even say that I don't like Mokey! Nate insults you time after time, and has the same place as me! I don't think Nate will be very happy with that. Your love for Mokey is getting sick (but pure:))

By the way, Janice is my fave Mayhem member:D
  18. Boober_Baby

Boober_Baby New Member

... Janice is my LEAST favourite Mayhem member...

(I just wanna get on the list too! It sounds like all the cool people are on it! XP)

^_^ Debo
  19. Manda:-D

Manda:-D New Member

Deb, you CAN'T insult Janice just to get on Byron's "list"!!!!! If you REALLY wanna get on the list, just insult BYRON!!!!
  20. anathema

anathema Active Member

Grrr... :mad: