1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Anybody here have crushes on any Fraggle Rock characters?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Manda:-D, Feb 5, 2003.

1. Manda:-D

Manda:-D New Member

Ummm....That was....Interesting!!!!
  2. AbbessBryony

AbbessBryony New Member

Hint: Look at my avatar. :D ;) And how could I forget Gobo. :o :)
  3. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Heh heh.... I think there was a thread on the old forum with his topic... but I've always had this rather unexplainable love for Gobo. It took me several years to understand what this emotion I was feeling towards the orange fellah though. It's this sad, longing feeling. .... I guess because there was no way I could truly ever be friends with him. .... Not that I want to be his boy friend... ( unless it were some how possible... but I don't wanna seem perveerted ). I guess I'd just like to be the 6th fraggle or something of whom the other 5 would be as friendly with as they were to each other.

* sigh *

Oh wait.... were we supposed to dance around answering this thread?
    Nick;)
  4. radionate

radionate New Member

That's Byron's job. ;)
  5. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Oh well... he can have that. Jeepers, I need to double check my spelling a little better too.... heh heh.;)

Nick
  6. Is not!

:mad:

And even if it were, in "fraggle speak", I'd only have to be that way 30 minutes a week.

:D

:p
  7. radionate

radionate New Member

So that would break down into 30 "private meetings" a week with your fraggle "girlfriend" right. :rolleyes:
  8. Boober_Baby

Boober_Baby New Member

I absolutely love the idea of your Fraggle job. It's filarious! (Yes... filarious, even). I can just see all the Fraggles writing down their job titles...

(dodododododododo... aka, dream sequence)

Red - Water Cleaner

Mokey - Radish Gatherer

Boober - The Laundry... uh... guy.

Byron - Official Fraggle Pervert. Often seen with his hands on female Fraggle behinds... naaaaaaked behinds...

(dodododododododo... aka, dream sequence end)

Ah, but I don't wanna get it into here.

^_^ debo
  9. anathema

anathema Active Member

That's nothing. Believe me.

:-O
  10. The Flying Sheep

The Flying Sheep New Member

:Giggles Insanely:

HE he he.... Perverted!
  11. anathema

anathema Active Member

Hiding behind Fozzie's hat won't change anything, you know! :-P
  12. Change what?

:)

*needs a smiley wif a halo*
  13. anathema

anathema Active Member

"anything"

:-P
  14. I don't know what yer talkin' 'bout.

(Now where is that halo???...)
  15. anathema

anathema Active Member

No...you probably don't...

B-)
  16. HEY!

Is that an insult?!

:mad:
  17. anathema

anathema Active Member

Well, I was thinking that maybe you were just an innocent...but hey, it you wanna take it that way...

:-P
  18. No, no! I'll take "innocent"!

Really!

I will!

19. muppetfreak12

muppetfreak12 New Member

hmmmm...

that's pretty strange.........I didn't know that people could have crushes on fraggles....I would have to say boober. He's kind of mysterious......I read that someone said something about American people....I'm American.....am I the only one:confused: :)