1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Anybody here have crushes on any Fraggle Rock characters?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Manda:-D, Feb 5, 2003.

1. It means the same here too, but I took it even more generally, as in "I'd pick".

I think maybe the italization of "go" changed your meanin' for her, lol...
  2. anathema Active Member

Heh heh :-D Actually, I was (mis)quoting 'Red Dwarf'... [Note to self: quote from things more people have seen/read.] Have no fear, dude, Mokey is safe from me :-P
  3. Manda:-D New Member

:halo:

I give up! *Sigh......*
  4. anathema Active Member

Yeah...quit while you're a head :-P
  5. Manda:-D New Member

Ummmm.....A head? Actually, I'm a whole body! ;)
  6. Manda:-D New Member

OK, OK, bad joke, I admit.
    (*Prepares for a barrage of tomatoes....or eggs...or muffins*)
  7. doozertime New Member

gobo was the man!!

:smirk: :smirk: you gotta love gobo he was the sweetiest most sensitive guy he even played the gutair he cared about every other fraggle before himself...and this is comeing from a doozer!!
  8. doozertime New Member

thank you

9. trekkie1701E New Member

Red is hot.

Come on, admit it :D

I don't know if I had a crush on her, but she was one of my favorites.

As for cartoon characters I was attracted to... :excited:
  10. anathema Active Member

Oh yeah! :-D
  11. Re: gobo was the man!!

I dunno, Gobo could be quite insensitive sometimes...not necessarily in the harsh way that it sounds, but I don't think "sensitive" (or sweet) is a word I'd use to describe his character.

There were times when he certainly didn't think of others before himself! ;)
  12. doozertime New Member

Re: Re: gobo was the man!!

well if he was too perfect he wouldnt be real!!! but anytime he made a mistake he did realize it and make up for it!! he can be sensitive and sweet!!!:smirk: and he is somewhat clever!! hes still my main man!!!:excited: and red is hot!!!
  13. Boober_Baby New Member

Y'know, I've been thinking, when it comes down to the main Fraggle Five even though there are 2 females and 3 males the guys still get a better choice. I mean, really all there is for us is Gobo. Of course everyone's gonna pick Gobo. He's as manly as a Fraggle ever were. And then look at our other two choices. They stink! You've got one who can't even decide whether he's coming or going and another one with impending doom hanging over his head all day (but I still love ya, Boober! Squee ^^).

Now look at the guy's choices. One who is a sensitive artist who's not only beautiful but has a beautiful soul, and another who's the hot, spunky, athletic girl.

So basically it comes down to this, ladies... put on your boxing gloves and get ready to duke it out for Gobo's love.

I'll stick with worshipping Boober from a far.

^_^ Debo
  14. anathema Active Member

It's good to be a man!

*GRUNT*

;-D
  15. Manda:-D New Member

As absurd as this is going to sound....I actually think WEMBLEY would make a better boyfriend....He's so very sweet and considerate....Seems like he'd know how to treat a girl....(If he could ever actually manage to TALK to one he had a crush on!!!) Of course, there's also that whole indicisiveness thing....I know some girls don't like it, but I think it's sweet when I guy gets all stupid and stammer-y around ya.....:flirt: Gobo probably wouldn't do that.....
  16. Foodie Active Member

Prolly true. Gobo's too focused on his goals in life. ( ... of course, ya don't know what he's doin' off camera) . Anyway, perhaps the G needs a bit of Marjory's Love Porion #9.

Nick:smirk:
  17. The Flying Sheep New Member

Boopiy BOOPIY bOOP! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yay! Randon Insanity!
  18. Foodie Active Member

Glad I have the email notification box checked for this thread or I'd have never gotten that " boopity boop " post.

Nick:smirk:
  19. sunday New Member

i love janice AND mokey. ahaha :flirt:
  20. You, my friend, have superb taste.

;)