1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Anybody here have crushes on any Fraggle Rock characters?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Manda:-D, Feb 5, 2003.

1. sunday

sunday New Member

LOL love your name! *giggles*
    And thank you !

i love the song Mokey sings..we had it on a cd but it's all scratched now :(
  2. Meg

Meg New Member

I never had a crush on a fraggle but I did want to be just like Red:excited: .
  3. sunday

sunday New Member

i love red! i always wanted a red doll but never got one. :(
  4. Meg

Meg New Member

OH man, I had a Red doll :excited: and I loved it. But my house burned down in 97 so it kinda went up with it :cry:. Red was definitly my favorite fraggle.
  5. sunday

sunday New Member

whenever i think of red i remember her diving into water in fraggle rock. hehehe
  6. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Ick. How awful. Maybe you could try eBay.:smirk:

Nick
  7. Meg

Meg New Member

It was rough, I might just try ebay. Thanks Nick,
    Meg
  8. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Red shows up on eBay all the time. Fraggle dolls are pretty popular there too. Makes me wonder why the Henson folk haven't noticed this... and the amount that bootleg fraggle DVDs go for. Maybe some one needs to show them how popular the fraggles are to some people. :smirk:

Nick
  9. Danielle

Danielle New Member

I LOVE GOBO!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

...no, it's not what you think...my boyfriend uses ''gobo'' as his user/screen name for most of his computer stuff...but still, gobo rules, he's a cutie =D

i have a red doll... in pretty much perfect condition, too... they are really common on ebay though

:smirk::excited: