Anybody here have crushes on any Fraggle Rock characters?

Manda:-D

Reaction score
But I have my OWN cattle prod!!! So be afraid....Be very afraid. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :crazy:

Reaction score
Oh my. :eek: :concern:
I'm disturbed by that thought, Anathema.....Not to mention GROSSED OUT!!!!
(And thus, we once more wander FAR AWAY from the topic....Oh, well.)

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
Oh my. :eek: :concern:
I'm disturbed by that thought, Anathema.....Not to mention GROSSED OUT!!!!
(And thus, we once more wander FAR AWAY from the topic....Oh, well.)
*evil grin*

Back to topic...

"Well, I would go with Mokey.....but I'd be thinking of Red..."

Reaction score
That is SOOOO not what I meant, Anathema!!!! :mad: :boo: (<--I love these two!)
....We just CAN'T seem to stay on topic....No matter WHAT we do!!! *Sigh* :sympathy: .....Oh, well. I blame it on my ADD!

anathema

Reaction score
That is SOOOO not what I meant, Anathema!!!! :mad: :boo: (<--I love these two!)
....We just CAN'T seem to stay on topic....No matter WHAT we do!!! *Sigh* :sympathy: .....Oh, well. I blame it on my ADD!
Er...wasn't the topic "crushes on Fraggle Rock characters"? I thought my remark was entirely on-topic! :-P

PS: please feel free to use my real name! ;-)

Foodie

Reaction score
Sorry, Foodie. I knowe the thread's gotten WAAAAY off-topic, but I will deal w/the perpetrators accordingly. (I still have that cattle prod....)
....But, seriously, Foodie, who was your Fraggle crush? I, personally, could never choose between Gobo and Wembley! Wembley, after all, was so dang sweet, but Gobo had a special somethin'....:flirt: Too bad I don't know any guys like them! :frown:

(Have I gone smiley crazy? I believe I have!)
I see, I see. Well, I did post earlier that it was and has always been Gobo ... which has been going on for about 15 1/2 years... cuz I didn't get HBO until 1987 but the second I saw Gobo, ( which I think was in the episode " New Trash Heap in Town " ) I just fell for himpretty much when I first saw him. He wasn't in the first episode I watched which was " The Great Radish Famine ".

It wasn't until recent years that I realized that the feelings I had towards him were that of being in love. I'm kinda.... weird about the whole love scene so I didn't have much to compare my feelings to and there really wasn't much chance that I'd have been willing to talk to some one in RL about that sort of thing. I'm not even sure I'd do it now.

Anyway, I guess I just was hoping to be able to talk about this particular .... oddity in my life but I dunno, maybe it's better just not to.

Nick:smirk:

Reaction score
OK, Allllleeeeexxxx. :big_grin: I just didn't like how you said you'd GO with Mokey, but be thinking of Red." I WAS hoping to keep this family-friendly, but I suppose THAT train went off the track a WHILE ago. :wink:
....Foodie, you're in love w/Gobo? That's OK, Byron's in love w/Mokey! You are not alone!

anathema

Reaction score
I dunno if it has a different meaning in the US, but over here 'to go with' simply means 'to date'...