Anybody Remember These?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Aw, that sucks. You're really missing out, not to rub it in your face or anything, I'm just saying
I know, especially considering they now play some of the cartoons that I grew up with, like Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Lab, Cow and Chicken, etc... but then again, I still wanted it way back when they were strictly all classic cartoons. Oh well.

Hubert

Reaction score
Why, what channels don't you have?
Honestly, I never get anything good. I don't get PBS Sprout, I don't get MLB Network (I'm a baseball fan), they didn't give me Disney Junior for months, it's just like any good channel that comes on, I miss out on...:sigh:

jgidley

Reaction score
I know, especially considering they now play some of the cartoons that I grew up with, like Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Lab, Cow and Chicken, etc... but then again, I still wanted it way back when they were strictly all classic cartoons. Oh well.
God, how much I miss the classics on CN and Nickelodeon. Nowadays they call Victoria Justice "entertainment":grouchy:

jgidley

Reaction score
Honestly, I never get anything good. I don't get PBS Sprout, I don't get MLB Network (I'm a baseball fan), they didn't give me Disney Junior for months, it's just like any good channel that comes on, I miss out on...:sigh:
Doesn't Disney Jr. show some of the classics from the 90s and early 00s?
(double post, sorry)

Hubert

Reaction score
Doesn't Disney Jr. show some of the classics from the 90s and early 00s?
(double post, sorry)
Yeah...Disney Junior is basically classic Playhouse Disney for the most part.

jgidley

Reaction score
Yeah...Disney Junior is basically classic Playhouse Disney for the most part.
Oh I see. 101 Dalmatians the Series, Jungle Cubs, The Little Mermaid, PB&J Otter, Timon and Pumbaa...and also, coming soon, Bear in the Big Blue House, The Wiggles, Out of the Box and The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Drtooth

Reaction score
So... anyone else like the Smurfs better than the Snorks, or is it just me? Maybe the Flemmish comics the Snorks are based off are better than the show. I know the Belgian Smurf comics are.

God, how much I miss the classics on CN and Nickelodeon. Nowadays they call Victoria Justice "entertainment":grouchy:
Know what I miss? Being able to watch cartoons at ALL on broadcast television without watching PBS. I have to watch all my cable shows online or at someone's house. If it wasn't for CW Vortex and it's reruns of Iron Man, Justice League Unlimited, Dragon Ball Kai, I'd be at a loss Saturdays. Yeah, you miss your show that was on, like... what... 15 years ago? I miss Fox not airing infomercials and Pets.Tv. I miss ABC running programming kids actually want to watch. And all I ever hear is "WAAA! Pete and Pete haven't been on consecutively for 20 years" or "No one should ever be an animator or a writer ever again because Animaniacs NAILED it." You can watch all of that online.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So... anyone else like the Smurfs better than the Snorks, or is it just me?
No... again, it seems like the public in general liked the Smurfs better, and dismissed the Snorks as Hanna-Barbera attempt to try to make another version of the Smurfs that wasn't as cute.

Personally, I think the reason I liked the Snorks better was because I'm really fond of aquatic tales for some reason.

jgidley

Reaction score
Know what I miss? Being able to watch cartoons at ALL on broadcast television without watching PBS. I have to watch all my cable shows online or at someone's house. If it wasn't for CW Vortex and it's reruns of Iron Man, Justice League Unlimited, Dragon Ball Kai, I'd be at a loss Saturdays. Yeah, you miss your show that was on, like... what... 15 years ago? I miss Fox not airing infomercials and Pets.Tv. I miss ABC running programming kids actually want to watch. And all I ever hear is "WAAA! Pete and Pete haven't been on consecutively for 20 years" or "No one should ever be an animator or a writer ever again because Animaniacs NAILED it." You can watch all of that online.
One Saturday Morning...that was wholesome entertainment!:attitude: