Anybody Remember These?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Honestly, I never get anything good. I don't get PBS Sprout, I don't get MLB Network (I'm a baseball fan), they didn't give me Disney Junior for months, it's just like any good channel that comes on, I miss out on...:sigh:
I still don't have Disney Jr...

Drtooth

Reaction score
No... again, it seems like the public in general liked the Smurfs better, and dismissed the Snorks as Hanna-Barbera attempt to try to make another version of the Smurfs that wasn't as cute.
Actually, Trolkins was. I refuse to ever watch that one. Snorks was kinda that, but it existed as a comic book long before the show,just like the Smurfs. But then again, Haan Barbera came out of the last decade copying itself (mainly at the request of the networks, so they're really to blame).

But I tell you... when I rewatched the Snorks several months back, I wanted to like it. I rarely let nostalgia filter govern what I like, but so many things tend to hold up without it. I bought a Teddy Ruxpin DVD at a dollar store years back, and I was so afraid I'd find it diabetically sweet I left it alone for months. Then I broke down and watched it, saw L.B. verbally abuse Tweeg and I was home. I was actually pretty disappointed I didn't like the Snorks as much as I thought I did. But then again, I was always bigger on the Smurfs anyway.

Then again, I have this one bias... Paul Winchell as Gargamel. No need to explain it.

Hayley B

Reaction score
I liked both Smurfs and Snorks as a kid. Didn't see much of a problem back then or did a who's better. But then again, I was just a kid liking both cartoons.

-----

I have Disney Jr. I've been loving only the movies so far.

I still don't have Disney Jr...
Do you have Comcast? I use to have Comcast. I so wished for years that they would have Boomerang (not just On Demand)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Comcast, or xfinity, or whatever they wanna call themselves likes to find little areas here and there to cheat ya where you're not lookin'... ordinarily.

But man, AT&T... those were the good ol' days... sometimes I miss DSL.