Anybody seen the new Muppet Playing cards?

matleo

Reaction score
RIX said:
As for the wisk in the Chef's hand, it was overlooked. I can only say that this will become a collectors item one day as it will be fixed before any more are produced.
that's ok. there are some companies who for get to put entire arms on the muppets. :eek:

--Matt

King Prawn

Reaction score
MuppetDanny said:
Does anyone know where I can get these cards and other "RIX" stuff in the UK? - Can't seem to find them :cry:
I've ordered mine from http://www.scifiwarehouse.com/ I too am from the UK and it's so hard to get just about anything Muppet related over here, thank God for online shopping :smile:

Camellia

Reaction score
hi, do you mean the "rix tins" Muppet playing cards? if so, I agree the graphics are terrible (being an artist both on the computer and mixed media, myself). shame on JHC!! :frown:

they are thin, and it's unfortunate. I've been waiting for cards since the Hallmark series died out in 1980. oh well, maybe they will buy a clue and go for quality in 23 more years. haha!
:smile:

Camellia

Reaction score
Rix Tins Artwork

RIX said:
Well, I thought they came out pretty good. Our artist spent a lot of time designing them to look like a traditional 16th century deck of cards. The art is not clip art, it was hand drawn specifically for this deck.

hi, sorry, it could have been done clearer and better and the quality of the cards is too thin on the paper. :smile:

>I guess the parody on an old-time deck isn't clear enough-what can I say?

good try, but more details would have been better, and a picture on each card would have been better. People like to see Classic, Clear Muppets. :smile:

A few compliments: The coaster set is nice. The Sesame Street Cookie Monster graphics lunchbox are great, as is the wastebasket. The Muppet wastebasket is a work of art.

And thank you for wholesaling to one of my favorite retailers, at www.2momluvme.com.

Sincerely,
Diane
President/Camellia Software
also in Great Washington State USA
and "Muppet Fan/Collector" since 1976 :smile: