Anyone ever ran away from home?

Rowlf+Buster

Reaction score
I have. It was for 3 days I took with me 10 pounds and some essentials, but still didn't do very well. So the question is have you ever run away? for how long? what did you take? And why? :cool:

***I AM BUSTER BROWN***

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I once ran away when I was 7. I had been a bad boy, so my parents were selling most of my stuff. I got out my backpack, packed up my alarm clock, school work, and something else. I got about as far as the driveway before I went back home. I forgot how I did it, but thanks to my cry-baby fit, my stuff was saved. So to answer your question...yes I did once run away from home.

muppetsforever

Reaction score
runaway

i was 15. it was november in wisconsin. I was sick of the abuse. so i stole the big glass jug full of change ( christmas money ) from my parents. took alot of my clothes in an old military duffle and snuck out in the middle of the night. i headed to my friends house so her boyfriend could take me to the bus station 30 miles away sometime that morning. i was heading for Kansas City. i have family there.

i never made it.

my friends mom figured out i was there in the house and called my parents.

if i was really smart, i should have waited a month til i turned 16, got my licence and drove away. :crazy:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
when i was like 7 i ran away and Got hit by a car

then i ran down to the zTrain station and took it to florida and ran out of money and my dad whooped my *** when i got home

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
when i was like 7 i ran away and Got hit by a car

then i ran down to the zTrain station and took it to florida and ran out of money and my dad whooped my *** when i got home
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (Gasps for air!) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
That was so funn-ee! Except for the car part. Were you hurt bad?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Ya, I ran away just about everynight.................for exercise!!!!........ :big_grin: :eek: :crazy:

ryan

Erine81981

Reaction score
I did it just this year. I had been to babysit my nieces and I fell asleep and there real dad called and talk to them. Since kids are kids they had told them they hadn't ate and other stuff so I had a police come over to cheak on them and see what the matter was. So when my Mom found out she was so mad at me she couldn't stand seeing me. So I couldn't stand seeing her and I took off over my friends and stayed over there for a while until things settled down and went back home. I hated those two that did that to me. Thats that whole story about me having to talk to that CPA lady. Everything went ok and things went back to normal.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Wow.. September 24th of last year I ran away, no idea how I did this. I was going through hard times, I was basically depressed. I just felt like I couldn't stay in this town anymore.. So I got a little bit of money(stupidity). I rode the bus to school in the morning, I walked across the street to Foodlion, and from their me and my girlfriend got picked up by two guys I know( maybe not so nice of people.) They took us up a town, and from their we hung out until night. We met two people and they took us to maryland, and New Jersey. From their we just hitchiked, with no sense of where we were going.. Finally, we met this guy who said he would turn us in if we didn't call home.. so we had to.

From start to finish we made it through. Virginia, Maryland, newJersey, Philidelphia, Newyork, West Virginia, Ohio, Indiana.

Once I got back, It took me until about christmas to get my act together.

Wow, feels weird going back through it all now.

Drake.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Whoa! Now that's what I call "hitchin' a ri-i-i-i-de!"