Anyone ever ran away from home?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yes. I was, like, 8, and I never made it outside the neighborhood.
Yeah, I came back after gong about one block because my nosy friends and neighbors who lived right across the street from me and alos went to my church asked me where I was going and started following me. And when they finally got out of me where I was going and that I was running away they went back to go tall my parents...:stick_out_tongue: My cousin was visiting at the time and when I came back she was like, so did you have fun? I made her promise not to tell, but she didn't care that much really, lol! She just wanted to know where I was going in case they asked... But my parents knew anyway... they didn't freak out though and I wasn't an any trouble really...

Nick22

Reaction score
when i was like 7 or 8 i always threatened to run away. once i actually packed my suitcase and left. i didnt make it out the driveway because
1. it was the middle of winter
2.i live on a really busy street

p.s. i smell cookies right now! yummy!:insatiable::insatiable::insatiable:

SSLFan

Reaction score
i once "attempted" to run away. i was only 4! lol. if i remember, i actually packed my suitcase and everything, Unfortunately, i never made it to the door! xD.

Libba Yuki

Reaction score
I can very faintly recall being about 5 yrs old and wanting to run away because I was mad at my mom for some reason (I had probably been told I couldn't have dessert or something for being naughty).

I had a Garfield suitcase that I put some stuff in, and then went into the kitchen to announce I was running away. My mom opened up the front door for me and told me I could go, and then I chickened out! LOL

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
When I was a kid, I started to, just for fun. I forget exactly how old I was, but too young to be practical, lol. I filled a little bag with toys and various nicnacs, lol. Didn't go anywhere.

As an adult, I've considered it many times...
:smirk:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
While I've never ran away from home, when I was 9 my family was planning to move into a new house, and when we were looking at the house we wanted, which we ultimately didn't get, I learned that my room would have been downstairs, and saw that there was a back door downstairs, and I figured that if I ever wanted to run away from home for any reason (I don't think I had any reason in mind) I cod easily sneak out of the house without getting caught and run away from home. We didn't move into that house, and although the thought crossed my mind I have a feeling I never would have attempted it if we did move there. Though I guess I could have easily snuck out the house late at night And them sneak back in before my parents to home.