Anyone going to San Diego?

FER SURE

Reaction score
Is anyone going to San Diego? If you are and would like to arrange a trade I will have one extra Vanishing Cream Beaker. If you are intersested in trading a black shirt Animal for a VC Beaker please contact me.

tomahawk

Reaction score
animal

i am planning on going to san diego.i am about 2 hours north from there so it shouldn't be to bad.i'll keep in touch with you to let you know if i am going.

beaker

Reaction score
would you happen to have an extra VC beaker for me?(beaker)
I have ample amounts of rare goodies to trade!

///beaker///

Jimbo504

Reaction score
Re: Beaker

Hey Beaker,
I am going to the Chicago show and I can try to get you a Vanishing Cream Beaker. What do you have to trade?

beaker20

Reaction score
I'm going to San Diego so hopefully i will be able to pic up a couple of these cool variants.

bw0000

Reaction score
Fer Sure,

Won't Ken make these availible through the club?

kmcphoto

Reaction score
If anyone is going to the San Diego show, and would be willing to pick up which ever exclusive Muppet figure is available (Fozzie or Animal or both) I would be willing to pay price or would trade . I have an extra Vanishing Cream Beaker or Invisible Beaker in the bag. e-mail me kmcphoto@msn.com

trilamb

Reaction score
I live in Los Angeles and want to attend the SDCC, but I'm not sure when the Fozzie figure is going on sale, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday? Does anyone know? I don't want to make the drive and find them sold out.

ralphyman22

Reaction score
If anyone is going to this convention, will you pick me up one of each of the varients, ill pay or trade, i have an extra VC beaker mint in the box. please email me if you will thank you. bede22@yahoo.com