Anyone going to San Diego?

grail

Reaction score
just to point out something that seems to be a point of confusion...there will be no Animal exclusive at ComiCon. there was GOING to be one, but it didn't happen. instead there is "Invisible Spray" Fozzie. he is a replacement for Animal. so there is no such thing as "each of the exclusives" there's JUST Fozzie.

trilamb

Reaction score
Does anyone know any specifics about getting into the Comic Con? The official website is IMPOSSIBLE to get onto right now, heavy traffic I guess, and I'm not sure what the ticket info is. I've never been before. Do I need to get there super early, will all the fozzie's be gone every day in the first few hours? I'm hoping people have past experience with this Con and can pass it on to me so I can make the best of it. Thanks!

trilamb

Reaction score
I went to the comic con and now I have an extra Invisible Spray Fozzie. I would like to trade it for any of the following if someone has an extra:

Invisible Beaker (not vanishing cream)
Dr. Teeth Exclusive

I'd be willing to barter, I have lots of great WOS stuff too. E-mail me at trilamb@mac.com

MonkeyBoy1974

Reaction score
Fozzie Exclusive for Trade

I have an extra Fozzie for the SD Comicon that I would be will to trade. I am looking for a Dr. Teeth Exclusive. If anyone is interested contact me at monkeyboy@monkey1.com.

radionate

Reaction score
Monkey Boy, Please don't tell me you really hate Reel Big Fish. I will have to harm you if you do.

MonkeyBoy1974

Reaction score
Of course I don't hate reel big fish. That is a logo of a t-shirt and stickers they used to sell. It's old school.

radionate

Reaction score
I love ya Monkey Boy!!!! You are a fine and welcomed addition to the board. Anyone who has music taste like you can't be that bad. I mean, I don't think anyone else on this board even knows Cowboy Mouth!!! (and I have a ton of Fred stories for ya!) :wink:

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
I love ya Monkey Boy!!!! You are a fine and welcomed addition to the board. Anyone who has music taste like you can't be that bad. I mean, I don't think anyone else on this board even knows Cowboy Mouth!!! (and I have a ton of Fred stories for ya!) :wink:
what other bands do you guys like??

radionate

Reaction score
I don't have top bands, I can't as I like too many various types of music, but Reel Big Fish and Cowboy Mouth are right up there. Cowboy mouth pretty much got a good part of their start right here in Oxford, and they are some of the most down to earth guys you would ever know!!!

All of Monkey Boy's picks are great bands!!!