Anyone have Skype?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone here has Skype. I just got a fast connection and installed it then and it looks like a great program to talk to other people in realtime rather than just text.

It would be great for everyone to post their names on here if interested in talking sometime.

By the way, Merry Christmas! :smile:

Camellia

Reaction score
hi, yes we have it. use it with some friends a lot :smile:

send us an email :smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Hi everyone, anyone who has skype I would love to talk sometime or even just text chat. I highly recommend this small piece of sofware to anyone who has internet access and a microphone.

I've added a button to call me directly at the bottom of my website http://www.muppetsdownunder.com/
:smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, what luck! I'm thinking of getting it and wanted to know who else had

it, but before I made a thread I searched to see if there was already one! I know this sounds silly, but I'm just waiting to download it because I'm not sure if I have a microphone on this fairly new computer. So while I don't have the program yet, I just thought I'd bump this thread in preparation, and see who else might be out there.
I know Steve has it for the podcast, of course. How big is the program, and how easy is it to install? Thanks.

Oh, and once again, merry Christmas, lol!

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
I love skype! I use it almost daily. PM me for my username, and I'll gladly add you to my list too!

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
It's a small download, and extremely easy to install. No adware or spyware, either! Just a great little app.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Thanks Steve! I'll let you know when I've got it all set up.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, I just the other day got around to updating my profile and adding my Skype user name. Steve, I'll be PMing you and anyone else who is interested!
I would strongly recomend that anyone who is interested go and check it out. It is free, and extremely quick to install and easy to use!

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Yes! Another Skype convert! Go ahead and add me, but I may not get to do much on Skype until next week after I get back in town.