Anyone have Skype?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Dwayne, I know nothing about MySpace IM, so maybe this is a dumb question, but is it capable of voice chat as well as text chat?
The answer to that would be yes! I think what they have done is bascly put the two together.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hmmm, I don't know. I thout I kneded one too, but it seemed to work for me without an external mic. I guess there's one hidden on here somewhere...
:embarrassed:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, what you can do to check is make a test call on Skype. There's a feature where you can record your voice and then play it back to make sure it works. I forget how to use it since I've had it for a while, but I think it's pretty straight forward. Good luck!
:smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
There's just one more thing. It's probably common sense, but if anyone wants to talk to me, please send me a message letting me know who you are, so that I won't ignore you. It's not such a big deal here, but I gave an invitation so to speak on two other sites, forgot to say this, and now am getting texts from people I don't know. I'm now off to put the same message there, but I figured I'd start here.

Thank you.
:smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Alright, I think enough time has gone by that I can bump this thread, incase anyone has gotten Skype recently, or any forum newcomers have it.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I have it but I'm having trouble using it. I'd like to also use it in conjunction with my webcam.