Anyone like Barenaked Ladies?

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Although it wasn't intended that way, this thread has become hilarious. :big_grin:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder if any women bands have thought about parodying the Barenaked Ladies by performing completely naked and calling themselves "The Fully Dressed Men".

I don't listen to The Barenaked Ladies. I just prefer to look at them. :wink:

I also really like Hooter's... and the resturaunt ain't bad, either.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
I wonder if any women bands have thought about parodying the Barenaked Ladies by performing completely naked and calling themselves "The Fully Dressed Men".
Don't forget, there's a sketch-comedy troupe in Canada known as "Women Fully Clothed"...starring Kathy Greenwood!

Ringlet

Reaction score
I love these guys. I introduced a friend to them a long time ago and made him listen to If I had a million dollars first and he was hooked! After that he went to every concert in the freakin continent, joined a message board and the rest is, as they say, is history.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Don't forget, there's a sketch-comedy troupe in Canada known as "Women Fully Clothed"...starring Kathy Greenwood!
I have heard of something like that. I think it also had either Robin Duke or Andrea Martin.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
I have heard of something like that. I think it also had either Robin Duke or Andrea Martin.
Robin Duke yes, Andrea Martin no.

They consist of Kathy Greenwood, Robin Duke, Debra McGrath (Colin Mochrie's wife), Jayne Eastwood, and Teresa Pavlinek.