Anyone like Spongebob?

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
i saw the Movie ( Nov. '04) it was so funny

You have to take Spongebob for what he is a show for tweens and younger but i find it alot funnier the Ren & Stimpy or Bevis and Butthead
cool, i cant wait to see it.
It hasnt came out here yet.

ceecee

Reaction score
To quote my husband's cousin, "I just don't think he has anything good to say." (On why she doesn't let her kids watch SpongeBob).

I've tried watching it, but I find no appeal in it.

Klonoa

Reaction score
I'll usually try and find something else on TV if SpongeBob is on. But if little brothers insist on watching it, I'll tolerate it. There's worse things on Nick.

But I do like that pink starfish. Patrick rocks.

I thought the movie was horrible, though.

--Klonoa

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Dude! HUGE fan! I like it because-well, I can't explain it. I just do. I've found that most most people woh don't like Spongebob like Anime, and the other way around. People who like Spongebob don't usually like Anime. I saw the movie, and I loved it! It was a little strange, but it's totally what you'd expect from Spongebob!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I don't like Spongebob and I don't like anime. Give me any original Hannah-Barbara cartoon any day, or Pink Panther, or Looney Tunes, or Animaniacs. Now those are cartoons worth watching.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
I don't like Spongebob and I don't like anime. Give me any original Hannah-Barbara cartoon any day, or Pink Panther, or Looney Tunes, or Animaniacs. Now those are cartoons worth watching.
they have their charm

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I absoluteley LOVE Hannah-Barbera cartoons! I mean, they are what I aspire to do!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Good luck to you, Beakerfan! I used to be a fanatic about Scooby Doo original mysteries, and I never missed a Flintstones or Yogi Bear episode.