Anyone remember "Doug"?

Xerus

Reaction score
I remember in a magazine, the show's creator, Jim Jinkins, said that Doug is different from most cartoons. It's a nice show about a nice kid. And parents are sure to prefer it if their kids would want to imitate Doug rather than a Ninja Turtle or Bart Simpson.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I remember in a magazine, the show's creator, Jim Jinkins, said that Doug is different from most cartoons. It's a nice show about a nice kid. And parents are sure to prefer it if their kids would want to imitate Doug rather than a Ninja Turtle or Bart Simpson.

Yeah, but Turtles fight with honor. As long as kids don't act like the comic turtles.... they were assasins trained by Splinter to get Shredder... like real ninjas.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Just as long as they don't imitate Roger Klotz. :smirk:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Yeah. She had "little me" written all over!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I wanted to be a beatnick, lol! If it meant being like Judy, I wanted to be it! I never actually tried to be like her, but I definetly wanted to be like her! I DID try wearing sunglasses all the time, but my mom made me take them off indoors.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, you know, I wanted to have a different colored tongue too like everyone on Ed, Edd n Eddy, but I know I couldn't.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Well, you know, I wanted to have a different colored tongue too like everyone on Ed, Edd n Eddy, but I know I couldn't.
Unless you get those tongue-color-changing candies.