Anyone remember "Doug"?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Well I never saw no Prinicipal Butsavage, just Mr. Bone.
As said, Butsavage only made one or two appearances and they rarely showed the episodes in which he appeared after their airing anyway, so it's no surprise why you thought Mr. Bone was the principal.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
GREAT Carmen Sandiego link! I went through an artistic phase a few years ago where I would draw her constantly, but I haven't actually seen the show in ages. Thanks for the blast form the past!
You're welcome. But credit goes to those who uploaded said episodes. I am still awaiting a Sarah Nade episode, because Nade is my favorite villain on the series.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The Nick version never showed Principal Butsavage; they just mentioned him in the graduation episode (which was about how no one could ever recall seeing him, and then Doug misses him giving a speech). He may have made some appearances on the Disney version, but I don't know that one as well.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I remember that episode, and speaking of the principal, what parent in their right mind would have their legacy be "Buttsavage" and have their child continue it? The name just seems...odd...to me.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I remember that episode, and speaking of the principal, what parent in their right mind would have their legacy be "Buttsavage" and have their child continue it? The name just seems...odd...to me.
I guess the same kind of parent that would name their kids "Al & Moo Sleech" lol!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And let's not forget Mikey from Recess has an Uncle Mary.