Anyone remember "Doug"?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Mr. Bone sounded like Don Knotts....
Yes I remember checking the credits once to see if it really was Don Knotts. I don't believe it was, but it was an incredible simulation!

I remember Chalky too, who was all perfect and got good grades. I just liked his name for some reason, lol. And he knew how to spell Antidisestablishmentarianism! Lol

SSLFan

Reaction score
Yes I remember checking the credits once to see if it really was Don Knotts. I don't believe it was, but it was an incredible simulation!

I remember Chalky too, who was all perfect and got good grades. I just liked his name for some reason, lol. And he knew how to spell Antidisestablishmentarianism! Lol
*blink* huh?:confused:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah there was an episode where Doug was comparing himself to Chalky, who was always so much smarter and more successful than him over the years. And at a spelling bee, Doug got an easy word wrong, and Chalky got that complicated word (see above) right. Lol

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh....Mr. Bone! That's his name. And Mr. Dink was the purple guy with the glasses right? Didn't his wife become mayor in the Disney series?
Yeah, and then Mayor Bluffington became principal of Bebe Bluff High School... don't know what happened to Mr. Bone after that.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Well, Mr. Bone was vice-principal of the elementary school (and junior high?), so I guess they just left him out.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Is it true the Disney version had an action figure line? I've only saw a large plush doll of Skeeter.

I still have my Disney store Bean Bag though... Too bad they only made Doug, Patty and Porkchop. I'd kill for a Roger Klotz toy.