Anything Exciting For Muppets In 2007?

Stulz

Reaction score
relax! (.. go to it....when you wanna go do it.. relax!....)

MWoO.. settle down on the new guy

Teheheman... relax. We're all friends here, but understand if you do make a mistake (epecially with a title or abbreviation .....) (as we've all done before) you will be called on it. ....Best thing to do (and what WE all do) is think of a clever retort that doesn't delvove into a he said/ she said spout of name calling, and move on.

It's a much "funner" place to be that way...

Just think, if MWoO didn't call you on it, you would not have learned the correct title and someone else proprably would have corrected you anyway.

:wink:

Hope you stick around...(and yes, we are ALL weirdos) :attitude:

:smile:

beaker

Reaction score
So pretty much to summarize, as Muppet fans we really don't have anything to look forward to? Aw, to take a time machine back to 1998 when it seemed like the Muppets were on the verge of a glorious new era.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Stulz said:
MWoO.. settle down on the new guy

Teheheman... relax. We're all friends here, but understand if you do make a mistake (epecially with a title or abbreviation .....) (as we've all done before) you will be called on it. ....Best thing to do (and what WE all do) is think of a clever retort that doesn't delvove into a he said/ she said spout of name calling, and move on.

It's a much "funner" place to be that way...

Just think, if MWoO didn't call you on it, you would not have learned the correct title and someone else proprably would have corrected you anyway.

:wink:

Hope you stick around...(and yes, we are ALL weirdos) :attitude:

:smile:
I know, I was just saying that MWoO could have said it a little nicer than that. But, I know the movie title now(even though, it's really insignificant in the grand scheme of things, considering it's probably one of the worst Muppet movies. It's got some good points and the DVD commentary isn't THAT bad, but in the grand scheme of life, who really cares if it's Muppets IN Space or Muppets FROM Space.) I will definatly mess with anybody who tries that on me the next time. Oh, and yes, I know that everybody's a weirdo, it's the ones that claim that they aren't that you should look out for.

Daniel

MWoO

Reaction score
You are really obsessing over this. I suggest you get a thicker skin. What I said was not NEARLY as bad as what couldh ave been said and it certainly didnt call for you flying off the handle. Let it go.

Beauregard

Reaction score
MuppetMarc said:
Animal needs to eat through the cage the muppets are being held in. And maybe Floyd can help with the hot sauce and Lew Zealand can use his paper towels somehow.
But we lost the fake vomit!

MWoO

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
Please stop fighting!
Please stop saying please stop fighting. I'm not fighting.

Drtooth

Reaction score
beaker said:
So pretty much to summarize, as Muppet fans we really don't have anything to look forward to? Aw, to take a time machine back to 1998 when it seemed like the Muppets were on the verge of a glorious new era.

Well... there's always something going on for Sesame... but that's still on the air. All other Muppet Projects seem to have vanished without a reason.

Yeah, the Rat...errr...Mouse is using the Muppets for Merchandise potential. I see some decent replicas I can;t afford or find a place for in my house yet (would kill for one) and a few T-shirts... mainly for girls, but I saw an Animal one, and a greeting card line (that actually sells pretty well). Other than that, we haven't even seen new plush after MWO.